Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?

Go down 
+32
Wayne
Sutekh
MetalGuy71
mr.electric39
nevermore
iamrockerfun
corplhicks
candlemass
QuothTheRaven
chilejay7
onrypt
Alex Dee Rokket
mc666
Wurthless
bass63
akeldama
exact33
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
MetallicSeminarian
ElectricEye93
Lari
Dellocatus
manny
BearOnUnicycle
kmorg
MoonChild
Orion Crystal Ice
journeyman
Grimmo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What's your favourite post-reunion Iron Maiden album?
Brave New World
What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 28 ]
Dance Of Death
What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
A Matter Of Life And Death
What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 12 ]
The Final Frontier
What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage

What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Heck yeah, Rock In Rio is great.
Agreed, it's actually my favorite Iron Maiden concert video. I also love hearing Bruce sing a couple of the Blaze tunes which ended up being great songs once a real vocalist did them. Razz 
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 pm

S.D. wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Agreed, it's actually my favorite Iron Maiden concert video.  I also love hearing Bruce sing a couple of the Blaze tunes which ended up being great songs once a real vocalist did them.  Razz 
It's better than Live After Death (IMHO) - Bruce really does bring life to the Blaze songs. Plus, Adrian's playing adds to the songs and make them sound heavier than the studio version. Right now, RiR is in a tie with En Vivo for my favorite live Maiden release (followed closely by LAD)

Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:30 pm

I'm gonna try to rank the reunion studio albums:

1. Dance of Death
2. The Final Frontier
3. A Matter of Life and Death
4. Brave New World

Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 am

I went with AMOLAD although all four albums are very strong.

What baffles me is I've seen a few posts giving a lot of love to wildest dreams??? I thinks that song is rubbish and one of the worst songs maiden have ever written lol. It's a shame its the first track on dance of death because it does tarnish that album a tad for me. Luckily the rest of the album is quality stuff.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Brave New World, the main reason that it was my first Maiden album I purchased in 2000 when it came out and I still really dig the album.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:46 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Agreed, it's actually my favorite Iron Maiden concert video.  I also love hearing Bruce sing a couple of the Blaze tunes which ended up being great songs once a real vocalist did them.  Razz 
It's better than Live After Death (IMHO) - Bruce really does bring life to the Blaze songs. Plus, Adrian's playing adds to the songs and make them sound heavier than the studio version. Right now, RiR is in a tie with En Vivo for my favorite live Maiden release (followed closely by LAD)

completely agree with your assessment of RIR. I only bought the video of En Vivo and watched it twice and thinking maybe I should pick up the CD.

funny how Blaze gets no love.
Back to top Go down
Lazlo Toth
Metal novice
Metal novice
Lazlo Toth

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 pm

A Matter of Life and Death. It had the most impact on me. But I generally agree that I like all of them.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 pm

journeyman wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

completely agree with your assessment of RIR. I only bought the video of En Vivo and watched it twice and thinking maybe I should pick up the CD.

funny how Blaze gets no love.  
Well, if it helps, I think Blaze solo is super awesome. First 5 solo albums are on par with anything Maiden did after the reunion. The 6th one (King of Metal) was sub-par, though. I loved his live show too.

And I actually like the X-Factor a lot. Just a great record and a direct successor of Afraid to Shoot Strangers off of Fear of the Dark. A new direction for the band and Blaze was just the man to do it.

It was on Virtual XI when Blaze suddenly felt a bit out of place.

If only you could choose different vocalists based on the mood of each album...
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Definitely Brave New World. My favorite from the original 80s albums is Somewhere In Time.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Thelemech wrote:
Definitely Brave New World. My favorite from the original 80s albums is Somewhere In Time.

Welcome to the board(s)!
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
Thelemech wrote:
Welcome to the board(s)!

Thanks - been a lurker for a year or more originally found the forums via the No Life 'till Metal - great website and excellent collection. Also great board here - hope I can contribute!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:35 am

I like all of them but Dance was my favorite....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?   What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite post-reunion (with Bruce Dickinson) Iron Maiden album?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3