Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!

Go down 
+22
Chrome Locust
chewie
Citanul
Witchfinder
jettafiend
Boris2008
brokentulsa
kmorg
bass63
Orion Crystal Ice
Thrasher73
martinsane
mc666
Troublezone
Vexer6
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
manny
ultmetal
corplhicks
MetalRob331
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
I tend to avoid anything with that douchebag Mark "Marky Wankoff Waltwat" whatever he calls himself. I had misfortune of being assigned to Mr Walwank in 2011 for a series of interviews Mr Walwank was doing.

You can ban me here if you like if you like, I'm going to tell it straight. He's an obnoxious piece of shit. One lovely moment, to my disgrace (my disgrace, not pulling his head off for the stunt he pulled), a young girl (its coming out of the Berkly) asks the guy for his sig - he basically tells her to f**k off - there are a few lads with her, brothers, friends, I dunno,  17, 18 plus hard cases, hoodie scum - they take mean on the cun,t. He's all "Let me at them" - they'd have ripped his balls off and fed them to him, believe me. I hold him back, tell him to shut it, then he gets it, its not a movie, this is not Southie, u r about to be killed, and I took a few digs from the onslaught in the process - I had to shield this idiot - he gets all freaked basically, and runs back inside the hotel - not so hard "Different outcome shit, plane, blah ,blah."  anymore. Basically, I get a decent kicking holding these guys back while Marky Walwank is cowering in reception. I can get receipts of my security detail to prove that day this is the honest truth. The guy is an utter coward feltch. I haven't done security in a long while - when I did, I don't mind taking the bruises, its safer than some jobs I've done - but to have people, you are assigned to protect, cause a fight then run, it sticks in the craw.  The kicker is: my insurance was nearly taken away from me over that as my nose got broken in that mele over something Marky Walwank could have avoided by being nice.

PS: You will hate this: Everybody thinks Tom Cruise is a douche, yeah? I did consultant for him earlier this year in Dublin; he treated the entire crew to dinner. He was an absolute gent -talked to all the lads, signed shit, laughed with the boys, totally down to earth. If he's a celeb, I'm Bonn Scott. Guy has no interest in that shit.  

You think Mr. Cruise is gonna still be an ass after all the crap he's done? Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 

As far as who these guys are as ppl. I could care less. I watch the movies to watch the movie. His movies are still pretty badass to me Smile
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

The ________ ______ has something stuck in his craw.

A free CD to whoever can correctly fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:22 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Chrome Locust wrote:
I tend to avoid anything with that douchebag Mark "Marky Wankoff Waltwat" whatever he calls himself. I had misfortune of being assigned to Mr Walwank in 2011 for a series of interviews Mr Walwank was doing.

You can ban me here if you like if you like, I'm going to tell it straight. He's an obnoxious piece of shit. One lovely moment, to my disgrace (my disgrace, not pulling his head off for the stunt he pulled), a young girl (its coming out of the Berkly) asks the guy for his sig - he basically tells her to f**k off - there are a few lads with her, brothers, friends, I dunno,  17, 18 plus hard cases, hoodie scum - they take mean on the cun,t. He's all "Let me at them" - they'd have ripped his balls off and fed them to him, believe me. I hold him back, tell him to shut it, then he gets it, its not a movie, this is not Southie, u r about to be killed, and I took a few digs from the onslaught in the process - I had to shield this idiot - he gets all freaked basically, and runs back inside the hotel - not so hard "Different outcome shit, plane, blah ,blah."  anymore. Basically, I get a decent kicking holding these guys back while Marky Walwank is cowering in reception. I can get receipts of my security detail to prove that day this is the honest truth. The guy is an utter coward feltch. I haven't done security in a long while - when I did, I don't mind taking the bruises, its safer than some jobs I've done - but to have people, you are assigned to protect, cause a fight then run, it sticks in the craw.  The kicker is: my insurance was nearly taken away from me over that as my nose got broken in that mele over something Marky Walwank could have avoided by being nice.

PS: You will hate this: Everybody thinks Tom Cruise is a douche, yeah? I did consultant for him earlier this year in Dublin; he treated the entire crew to dinner. He was an absolute gent -talked to all the lads, signed shit, laughed with the boys, totally down to earth. If he's a celeb, I'm Bonn Scott. Guy has no interest in that shit.  

You think Mr. Cruise is gonna still be an ass after all the crap he's done?  Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 

As far as who these guys are as ppl.  I could care less.  I watch the movies to watch the movie.   His movies are still pretty badass to me Smile

He is that cool. He surprised me. Believe me, I am no fan of his films. Nicest well known person I've ever worked with though. Those Scientology books (that I didn't ask for) he signed and all. (Joking) Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:25 pm

corplhicks wrote:
The ________ ______ has something stuck in his craw.

A free CD to whoever can correctly fill in the blanks.

I'll fill in your blanks, love. It's "Mrs Marple" Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:47 pm

I agree with those who liked the movie but didnt like the ending.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 pm

S.D. wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Wonder if ppl get paid to look for these kinds of things in movies LOL!!!

Nah, it's easy to spot that stuff if you've been watching movies for almost 40 years.

I went and saw The Conjuring last weekend and the film takes place in 1971, however the audio cables hooked up to the ghost hunters equipment were not made until the 1980s.  
I'll bet that was the only interesting thing about that film lol!

I myself usually don't notice those kinds of details unless i'm actively looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
The 80's was the decade that just did waaaaayyyy too much coke! This is reflected in just about everything about the decade.

I had a GREAT time in the 80's and never (and still haven't ever) even seen coke in real life.

Good for you! Wish i could say the same Laughing very hard 

But as someone with a little experience in the matter, I'll just say that it starts off as a lot of fun (the 70's) and then turns you into a raving egomaniac that thinks every empty headed idea that you ever have is a jewel of creative genius (the 80's)

How do you think that this got made?

Laughing very hard 
Eh, I kinda have a soft spot for that film, it's certainly better then crap like Twilight, that's for damn sure!

Chrome Locust-Sorry to hear about that incident with Mark, but i'd still rather deal with him then with someone REALLY crazy like Mel Gibson.

Last edited by Vexer6 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Howard the Duck is so bad it's kind of awesome in a way. It's a big, loud, dumb, candy-colored time capsule featuring everything that was wrong with Hollywood in the 1980s, all rolled up in one movie. Laughing very hard

...also, Lea Thompson NEVER looked hotter than she did in that movie, esp. during the "bedroom" scene when she's lounging around in her undies.. Meow-za!!

I actually paid money to see Howard in a theater when it was first released. Based on its famous lack of box office dollars, I think I am only one of a few dozen people who can make that claim. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Chrome Locust-Sorry to hear about that incident with Mark, but i'd still rather deal with him then with someone REALLY crazy like Mel Gibson.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Chrome Locust wrote:

You think Mr. Cruise is gonna still be an ass after all the crap he's done?  Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 

As far as who these guys are as ppl.  I could care less.  I watch the movies to watch the movie.   His movies are still pretty badass to me Smile

He is that cool. He surprised me. Believe me, I am no fan of his films. Nicest well known person I've ever worked with though. Those Scientology books (that I didn't ask for) he signed and all. (Joking) Laughing very hard 
What other celebs have you worked with?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm actually a big fan of Tom Cruise, not of all of his films, a lot of them flat out suck (he has always been Mr Paycheck) but in the ones where he really is required to put in a performance, I can't think of many occasions where he has failed.

Plus as crazy as he is, he's more sane than.....

Charlie Sheen
Mel Gibson
Angelina Jolie
Winona Ryder
Jim Carey

and probably a few more Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I'm actually a big fan of Tom Cruise, not of all of his films, a lot of them flat out suck (he has always been Mr Paycheck) but in the ones where he really is required to put in a performance, I can't think of many occasions where he has failed.

Plus as crazy as he is, he's more sane than.....

Charlie Sheen
Mel Gibson
Angelina Jolie
Winona Ryder
Jim Carey

and probably a few more Laughing very hard 
How is Angelina Jolie crazy?  I felt bad for her having to get a double masectomy.

I know Winona shoplifted that one time, but other then that she seems pretty normal.  Carey seems fine as well.

Jon Voight is also pretty damn crazy.

Can't think of too many Cruise films I outright hated(except for Vanilla Sky, which was godawful)
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 am

A double mastectomy sucks, but with her money she will just get plastic surgery and have new breasts that will probably look better than her natural ones.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:59 pm

ultmetal wrote:
A double mastectomy sucks, but with her money she will just get plastic surgery and have new breasts that will probably look better than her natural ones.

True yeah, reconstructive surgey would make sense.

Still wouldn't call her "crazy" though.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Vexer6 wrote:

Jon Voight is also pretty damn crazy.

Well, he did bite Kramer on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

True yeah, reconstructive surgey would make sense.

Still wouldn't call her "crazy" though.

I think the fact that she was admitted into mental health facility after making Gia was the crazy part.

I'll admit that she's calmed down a lot in the last decade but at one point she was a crazy drug addled nutball. This doesn't take away from the fact that she's a fine actress and seems like a genuinely nice person.

I wouldn't wish illness on anyone and hope that she's making a full recovery from her surgery (which was from what I understand, more of a precautionary thing)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 am

I pulled this one out of mothballs to give it a fresh spin. Out of the 14 tracks, 9 are decent. The other 5 require the skip button. Everclear?

As for the movie, I thought it was pretty lame. It was what Hollywood execs think the scene was like. And the ending blew harder than the members of the Verve Pipe in order to get on that soundtrack in the first place

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
A better ending would have been if Steel Dragons replaced Wahlberg with Todd La Torre and everyone on the internet called Wahlberg a douche! Laughing very hard 
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm

I more or less perused what has been stated in the five pages. I don't mind the movie "Rockstar" at all, but let's get real here, you CAN'T compare that movie with one such as "Almost Famous". There's a reason why "Almost Famous" had four Academy Award nominations.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Meh, Academy Award nominations don't mean anything to me.  There's plenty of crappy films that should've never won an award(Gladiator, Crash) and I simply do not believe Almost Famous deserved any of the nominations it got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!   Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Movie Soundtrack!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5