Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!

Go down 
+23
Eyesore
BearOnUnicycle
ishfar
Wargod
Wurthless
Citanul
MetallicSeminarian
akeldama
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
bgsully
AutumnShantel
Addy
brokentulsa
manny
tohostudios
Lari
Dark Horseman
thejokeriv
bass63
corplhicks
Boris2008
MetalRob331
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
It would be incredibly disrespectful to Matthias to name either of the Schenker bros or Uli if this is about him. If you are just lumping all of these great players in together, that is plain silly! Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 19976 

Back to the question No-one Like You from Blackout

Or You Give Me All I Need from the same album!
Disrespectful? When you have two players who play leads in a band Im pretty sure it's not that easy to tell the difference on certain tracks. For instance, if someones to pick Send Me an Angel that's Rudolf not Matthias... Therefore it rly doesn't matter. I wouldn't of known that if I didn't do some research.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:58 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
It would be incredibly disrespectful to Matthias to name either of the Schenker bros or Uli if this is about him. If you are just lumping all of these great players in together, that is plain silly! Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 19976 

Back to the question No-one Like You from Blackout

Or You Give Me All I Need from the same album!
Disrespectful?  When you have two players who play leads in a band Im pretty sure it's not that easy to tell the difference on certain tracks.  For instance, if someones to pick Send Me an Angel that's Rudolf not Matthias... Therefore it rly doesn't matter.  I wouldn't of known that if I didn't do some research.  
If that's the case then this whole thread is pointless
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Matthias Jabs of the Scorpions..  If you pick a Schenker, no worries!!!  
I think I get what you are saying, but it was the 'a Schenker' thing, I could understand if someone confused Matthias and Rudi through not knowing who played what, but I'm not sure that Michael & Matthias have ever played together in Scorps?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I think I get what you are saying, but it was the 'a Schenker' thing, I could understand if someone confused Matthias and Rudi through not knowing who played what, but I'm not sure that Michael & Matthias have ever played together in Scorps?
When I said Schenker, I meant Rudolf Smile he has some leads scattered throughout their discography. This thread is mostly about ONE Guitar player but when it comes to say bands like Slayer/Priest/Maiden.. Some ppl might not know who plays what...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
When I said Schenker, I meant Rudolf Smile he has some leads scattered throughout their discography.  This thread is mostly about ONE Guitar player but when it comes to say bands like Slayer/Priest/Maiden.. Some ppl might not know who plays what...
Gotcha Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Cheating time again. Schenker+Jabbs+Meine
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm

NUNO BETTENCOURT!!!!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:44 am

I was wondering when this was gonna be resurrected lol. Hard to say since I just started seriously listening to Extreme. I didn't pay much attention to them growing up; don't know why. But Nuno is a brilliant shredder.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:15 am

'There Is No God' and 'No Respect' come to mind. I really dig "Waiting For The Punchline" good album.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 am

Haven't heard much Extreme. Didn't care for what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 am

SOlo starts around 2:31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!   Favorite Solo by Guitarist!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Solo by Guitarist!!
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15