Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Believer News

Go down 
+32
chucksteak
steelers
7thSecond
Lurideath
nevermore
TH Joe
kethdredd
stevegarveyfan
shamgar75
Rex
DeathCult
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
metalken
Stender
kmorg
exact33
sam
Shiney
powermacho
SideShowDisaSter
Temple of Blood
stepcousin
outofstep
mr.electric39
mc666
Thrasher73
Troublezone
ultmetal
AchrisK
GrandNational
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Believer News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm

me too!

Alex

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:20 am

Latest news:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109092

BELIEVER Signs With METAL BLADE RECORDS - Nov. 17, 2008

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:27 am

Ahhhhh such intelligence on Blabbermouth! From this post, I would imagine that son of satan74 is actually about 15.

Quote :
COMMENT | they suck
posted by : son of satan74
11/18/2008 10:59:20 AM

just like all that other proud to be Christian bullsh*t music in had to go from there own scene in the metal one f*ck creed demon hunter stryper that SH*T DONT BELONG!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:07 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Ahhhhh such intelligence on Blabbermouth! From this post, I would imagine that son of satan74 is actually about 15.

Quote :
COMMENT | they suck
posted by : son of satan74
11/18/2008 10:59:20 AM

just like all that other proud to be Christian bullsh*t music in had to go from there own scene in the metal one f*ck creed demon hunter stryper that SH*T DONT BELONG!

Believer have more talent in their little finger than what this guy thinks is good and Believer isn't even preachy.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 pm

That ACM dude ask people to boycott Metal Blade!! PRICELESS!! haha

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Where can you get the Believer Metalmind reissues? I went to the Metalmind site but it was in Polish and amazon doesn't have the reissues.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:08 pm

troublezone wrote:
Where can you get the Believer Metalmind reissues? I went to the Metalmind site but it was in Polish and amazon doesn't have the reissues.

I dont know about metalmind, but you can get the millenium eight reissues thru amazon.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Great to hear that Believer will be getting some solid distrobution with this release as we can all probably attest to, smaller labels have smaller avenues to get their releases out to the general public. This disc will actually be found on racks at real brick and mortar stores, even though such places are a dying breed.
I wonder how the Metal Blade promotional department will handle this? Will the disc see it's own ads, or will they be put alongside other releases the label will be pushing? I know already that they have a sale from me, but I am thinking of the masses.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 pm

🤘 Wow this is insane. It means that I will find it on Virgin Records. I can't wait for this release. Did the band tried to pull out a dvd from old footage? 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Stender wrote:
troublezone wrote:

I dont know about metalmind, but you can get the millenium eight reissues thru amazon.

Already have the one i want from M8. I'm looking for the 24 bit remaster from Metalmind.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Man, I've known about this for a few months now....and it's been killin' me...not to blurt it out, but the guys asked me to be mum on it so I was.

There are other surprises on the horizon concerning this release.....

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Shiney wrote:

Do Tell!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:38 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Shiney wrote:

Do Tell!

Yeah seriously shiney!....I may poop myself in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:58 am

Stender wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
Shiney wrote:

Do Tell!

Yeah seriously shiney!....I may poop myself in anticipation.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

No can do...Just keep watching their myspace...for the new song updates.

As soon as I'm told I can drop any info I will....

I will say my source is reliable...He's in the band.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 am

Cool... it's about time Metal Blade signed a half decent band again... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 am

I've heard that Roger Martinez may have done something on the album. That's probably the secret stuff Shiney knows.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 am

Back when Christian Metal was young(er) and choices were limited I tried hard to like these guys. I just couldn't....I find their combination of technical, progressive Thrash and what's-his-name's vocals nearly un-listenable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:43 pm

I listened to that new song...nobody should be complain about the new BELIEVER...it's awesome...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I've heard that Roger Martinez may have done something on the album. That's probably the secret stuff Shiney knows.

Do you remember where you heard that from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Stender wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

You know he's joking... lol!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Stender wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

You know he's joking... lol!

yeah....that would be cool though....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:06 pm

spectrefate wrote:

You have a thing for Roger don't you? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

I like Roger from the VR days. He's seemed pretty neat-o. And I did make that up. It's meant to distract you from the truth. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:43 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I like Roger from the VR days. He's seemed pretty neat-o. And I did make that up. It's meant to distract you from the truth. Smile

I know i was just messing with you. I don't think he wants to be associated with anything Christian anymore. But i do agree that he was pretty killer in VR... it's a shame what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believer News   Believer News - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Believer News
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next