Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BELIEVER in Concert

Go down 
+9
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Lurideath
MetalFRO
mr.electric39
thejokeriv
ultmetal
powermacho
Shiney
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

BELIEVER in Concert Empty
PostSubject: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am

BELIEVER is playing their first show in a zillion years at The Sterling Hotel in Allentown, PA...On friday Sept. 25th.

They are headlining...I couldn't get alot of info...only that local death/thrash longtiemrs FATAL AGGRESSION were opening....and that the bill was to have originally featured HIRAX as headliners...but that didn't work out...

Anyway....should be a killer gig!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 am

I which I could go, only If I had a car. Good luck to the guys
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 am

Very cool. Give us a review after the show.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 am

I'm not sure I'll make it. Our family reunion is the next day...upstate so I may have to leave after work Friday night to head up to that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Tempting to drive up!!! I haven't seen Beliver since right after Extraction came out!!!!

But, my son's birthday party will be the next day
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Cool news. I hope they will be able to tour, somewhat. I don't think they'd get out to the West Coast, but ya never know....

the new disc kills it.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 am

Says in his best Napoleon Dynamite voice:

LUCKY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

I seen a flier for this at the Sterling when I was out there this past week. I wanted to swipe the flier, but because I'm a cool guy, I left it in the window. haha
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Shiney wrote:
BELIEVER is playing their first show in a zillion years at The Sterling Hotel in Allentown, PA...On friday Sept. 25th.

They are headlining...I couldn't get alot of info...only that local death/thrash longtiemrs FATAL AGGRESSION were opening....and that the bill was to have originally featured HIRAX as headliners...but that didn't work out...

Anyway....should be a killer gig!!!

Now if only the opening bands were glam/sleaze you would be in heaven, yeah? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 am

It was brought to my attention that..The West Chester show has not been confirmed so..as soon as it is "Officially" announced I shall post the info....

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

Shiney wrote:
It was brought to my attention that..The West Chester show has not been confirmed so..as soon as it is "Officially" announced I shall post the info....

I was gonna mention that. After your initial post, I looked up the club where they were playing (never heard of it), and I didn't see Believer listed on the "Upcoming Shows" listing. West Chester is a hop, skip & a jump from me. Although I'm not familair with the band, maybe I'll go just so I can annoy Mr. Shiney in person. Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Shiney wrote:
maybe I'll go just so I can annoy Mr. Shiney in person. Razz
If you do maybe you could bring some Neosporin for those nasty sores/gashes all over his hand. Good grief I'm surprised it's still attached.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

One band I would love to see live!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 5:43 am

A fairly recent show from last year. Kurt’s voice still sounds the same!

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Wow, at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn? That show couldn't have been more off my radar. Guess I should really start following some of these more obscure bands on Facebook so I'm in-the-know when these one-off shows come up. I might have entertained the idea of making a trip to NY to see them!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 pm

glassprison wrote:
Wow, at Saint Vitus in Brooklyn? That show couldn't have been more off my radar. Guess I should really start following some of these more obscure bands on Facebook so I'm in-the-know when these one-off shows come up. I might have entertained the idea of making a trip to NY to see them!

I’m surprised how short their set was. I would’ve liked to hear more from their first album. My favorite songs are Vile Hypocrisy, Shadow of Death and the title track from Extraction.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 1:53 am

Wow thanks for posting TZ! That vid had pretty decent sound quality. They still sound great!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 3:07 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Wow thanks for posting TZ! That vid had pretty decent sound quality. They still sound great!

No problem!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Quote :
I’m surprised how short their set was.

Looks like they were opening for Incantation, which probably explains the set length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BELIEVER in Concert   BELIEVER in Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BELIEVER in Concert
Page 1 of 1