Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Mood for a Melody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

In the Mood for a Melody? Empty
PostSubject: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Been up for about 6 hours now and cannot stop cranking Viking and Dark Angel. Gonna be one of those weekends [Mid-April blizzards SUCK!!!!!]!

Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Damn Viking is really good. Their stuff goes for a craptastic amount of money on ebay. Have their albums been re-issued by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:40 pm

I really like the Viking record. There's a nice cheap vinyl copy going on discogs. If only I could get my account to work!!!! angry
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
Damn Viking is really good. Their stuff goes for a craptastic amount of money on ebay. Have their albums been re-issued by any chance?

The second album (this one) was re-released in 2006 on Lost & Found Records
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I tried looking for it on ebay and on some of the other usual places but no luck yet
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
I tried looking for it on ebay and on some of the other usual places but no luck yet

http://shop.vikingthrashmetal.com/Metal-Versus-Straw-2-disc-CD-CD-MetalVersusStraw.htm
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Alex Dee Rokket wrote:

http://shop.vikingthrashmetal.com/Metal-Versus-Straw-2-disc-CD-CD-MetalVersusStraw.htm

Thanks!

What is the packing like?
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Alex Dee Rokket wrote:

Thanks!

What is the packing like?

Quote :
NOTE:
This double-CD set is in a shrink-wrapped eco-wallet, not a jewel case. (We hate jewel cases.)
No inserts or booklets are included.
Also, "remastered" does not mean "remixed."
We do not have the original 2-inch, 24-track tapes to completely "start over."
We have made them louder, and hopefully better-sounding to most people
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Not too thrilled about the idea of an eco-wallet

I have a few albums in my collection that came in eco-wallets - they tend to leave scratch marks when taking out the CD Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Melody?   In the Mood for a Melody? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Mood for a Melody?
Page 1 of 1