Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!

Go down 
+3
Metallic Blaze
SlaytanicPOWER
mr.electric39
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Empty
PostSubject: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 am

HERE WE GO!!!!

the show begins!!!

the pit is swirling........!

bring it down a little bit......

digging into the archives!!!.... wish the video was better.... HEADBANGING GLORY!!

entering the encore...

thank you and Goodnight.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 am

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! 3050608382_12cab1cd70
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 am

YEAH!!!

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Headbang
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 am

awesome "Starbreaker" vid. Was that Les Binks behind the drum kit? I always liked his playing. That is classic stuff. Not much out there from the '77 tour, in fact this is the first Ive ever heard from 1977.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am

yep, someone spent the night on youtube.

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:11 pm

mc666 wrote:
yep, someone spent the night on youtube.

Just one of those things.... actually I thought about it and new what I wanted before I posted..... so maybe only 1-1/2 hrs on Utube....

But it was worth it!!!!

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Yahoo
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm

stepcousin wrote:
awesome "Starbreaker" vid. Was that Les Binks behind the drum kit? I always liked his playing. That is classic stuff. Not much out there from the '77 tour, in fact this is the first Ive ever heard from 1977.

there's actually several older songs from Japan from that era.... Exciter was posted but I posted that a year ago or so and I thought..... "STARBREAKER" ! how cool is that !!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:18 pm

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Halford I was spinning Stained Class this afternoon. Classic album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
stepcousin wrote:

there's actually several older songs from Japan from that era.... Exciter was posted but I posted that a year ago or so and I thought..... "STARBREAKER" ! how cool is that !!!

Yeah, Ive heard shows from '75 and '76 and quite a bit from '78 but none from '77. Thats kinda what I meant, that is if that clip was from '77. I'm kinda assuming it is but I might be wrong. Part of that drum solo in the middle of "Starbreaker" sounds like the intro to "Exciter" so maybe it's from '78 but then again I thought Rob was starting to dress in more of a biker leather look in '78 so I just assumed the clip was from '77.
Still awesome nonetheless. A bygone era that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 pm

"Starbreaker" IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Headbang

PostSubject: Re: IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!   IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IN THE MOOD FOR SOME JUDAS PRIEST !!
Page 1 of 1