Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
jettafiend
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
nevermore
chewie
Sutekh
thejokeriv
James B.
Boris2008
manny
DallasBlack
kmorg
exact33
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
tohostudios
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Clerks
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:07 pm

The Last Starfighter

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm

nevermore wrote:
Clerks

"37?!?!?!?"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Clerks

"37?!?!?!?"

"In a row?1?!?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Required Fields wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Clerks

"37?!?!?!?"

"In a row?1?!?!"

"What's it called? Happy Scrappy, Hero Pup?"

(pause)

"...they don't have it."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 pm

"Jurassic Park" (1993)

Steven Spielberg's mega-dino-blockbuster based on the Michael Crichton novel still has bite, 20 years (!) after it was first released. My kids loved it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Jurassic Park" (1993)

Steven Spielberg's mega-dino-blockbuster based on the Michael Crichton novel still has bite, 20 years (!) after it was first released. My kids loved it.

That movie has the kind of CGI I appreciate; it looks great because the movements look real.  This movie and the BBC series Walking With Dinosaurs are examples of what I think CGI should look like.  Not like the "cartoony" movements in a film like the recent Clash Of The Titans or the second half of King Kong.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Jurassic Park" (1993)

That movie has the kind of CGI I appreciate; it looks great because the movements look real.  This movie and the BBC series Walking With Dinosaurs are examples of what I think CGI should look like.  Not like the "cartoony" movements in a film like the recent Clash Of The Titans or the second half of King Kong.

This is very true, and I love Jurassic Park for this very reason. Sadly, that height of realism just isn't in the cinema anymore.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 am

Wet Hot American Summer
The Office, season 2.
Parenthood, season 1.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 pm

On the road:
NCIS
Seinfield

At home:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Whose Line Is It Anyways?
The Lone Ranger (great fun, lots of laughs)
Live Free Or Die Hard
Cloud Atlas (strange and confusing at first, but comes together nicely at the end-amazing visual effects throughout)
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Fringe, midway through season 3. This show is now officially great.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:26 pm

exact33 wrote:

Just about to start that one. I'm currently on the "cliffhanger" from the end of Season 6.

I watch TNG while on the elliptical and SG-1 at night when the Cards are off or play day games. Once I finish TNG it will be all SG-1, all the time.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Just about to start that one.  I'm currently on the "cliffhanger" from the end of Season 6.  

I watch TNG while on the elliptical and SG-1 at night when the Cards are off or play day games.  Once I finish TNG it will be all SG-1, all the time.

i picked up SG1 at season 6 and am going to finish it out and then start Atlantis. Its hard to believe these shows are 10+ years old now..

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Told you.

You will also find that at some point when you go back and re-watch Season 1 you'll like it a lot more the second time through.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:34 pm

S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Told you.

You will also find that at some point when you go back and re-watch Season 1 you'll like it a lot more the second time through.

I need to watch the whole show one of these days - it's gotten rave reviews around here... sounds like something I would like
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:55 am

thejokeriv wrote:
S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Told you.

I need to watch the whole show one of these days - it's gotten rave reviews around here... sounds like something I would like

I actually want to go back and re-watch season one NOW lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 am

I have to admit it's pretty damn humorous seeing Sebastian Bach play "Gil" on Gilmore Girls. I'd love to have been at the meeting where they suggested casting him.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 pm

If I remember correctly he was playing a handyman character? The least looking handyman ever.

Richard Pryor : Omit The Logic

Interesting documentary done by one of his exes. Never knew the fire thing was actually a drug induced suicide attempt and not a free-basing accident.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:19 pm

jstate wrote:
If I remember correctly he was playing a handyman character?  The least looking handyman ever.

Richard Pryor : Omit The Logic

Interesting documentary done by one of his exes.  Never knew the fire thing was actually a drug induced suicide attempt and not a free-basing accident.  

I love the guy's work and respect his talent, but find details of his life, heartbreakingly sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

jstate wrote:
If I remember correctly he was playing a handyman character?  The least looking handyman ever.

Bach plays a guitarist who joins the Korean girl's band on the show, it's stunt casting all the way but still amusing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:56 pm

"Inglourious Basterds" (2009)

Quentin Tarantino's WWII epic about a crack commando team (led by Brad Pitt, with a hilarious Southern accent) and a plot to assassinate the entire Nazi high command during a Paris film premiere is overlong and way too talky for its own good (like most Tarantino films), but the occasional bursts of brutal violence and the kick-ass finale almost make sitting through all the blah-blah-blah worth it. I didn't hate it but I've seen lots better. Add a few points if you're a Q.T. fanboy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next