Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
jettafiend
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
nevermore
chewie
Sutekh
thejokeriv
James B.
Boris2008
manny
DallasBlack
kmorg
exact33
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
tohostudios
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 am

'American Grindhouse' - doc about the history of grindhouse movies. Cool stuff. And I'm not even much of a fan of the genre.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37872

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
'American Grindhouse' - doc about the history of grindhouse movies. Cool stuff. And I'm not even much of a fan of the genre.

I've been wanting to see this flick for a while, looks great.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am

You'd love it. I've watched my share of schlocky crap too (not that there's anything wrong with it), but I found the history of the genre and it's impact on society way more interesing than the movies themselves. And boobs too. Lotsa boobs.

I've been on a bit of a documentary kick lately.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
You'd love it. I've watched my share of schlocky crap too (not that there's anything wrong with it), but I found the history of the genre and it's impact on society way more interesing than the movies themselves. And boobs too. Lotsa boobs.

I love a good documentary now and again, esp. about music or movies... I just saw a good one recently about the 80 slasher-film craze called "Going to Pieces," that was a lot of fun.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I might give this a go. I've been looking for something with boobs, Lotsa boobs for a while now, so this might be ideal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Tenacious D and The Pick Of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

nevermore wrote:
Tenacious D and The Pick Of Destiny

I like Jack Black, think that Tenacious D have some funny songs, but that movie is just painfully bad!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm

With my sons this evening:
"Hotel Transylvania" (2012)

Count Dracula (Adam Sandler) has set up a thriving monsters-only resort business at his castle, but its secrecy may be jeopardized when a dim-bulb human backpacker stumbles into the place and takes a shine to Drac's daughter.

Entertaining kids' stuff, I've seen better but I've seen worse. It's good for a few chuckles and has a decent voice cast (Sandler, Steve Buscemi, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, etc.).

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:19 am

"Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." (1998)

David Hasselhoff plays Marvel Comics' one-eyed, cigar-chomping super-agent in this "so bad it's good" TV movie. Nick's been retired from S.H.I.E.L.D. for five years but is called back to active duty when the terrorist group HYDRA, led by "Viper" (daughter of the late Baron von Strucker), begins plotting a virus attack on Manhattan.

The Hoff and the gal playing Lady von Strucker look like they're having fun, but the sets are cheap, the action sequences aren't very impressive and the dialogue is just...ugh. On the other hand, Nick's sidekick "Contessa Valentina" (played by Lisa Rinna of Melrose Place fame) fills out those skin tight S.H.I.E.L.D. leather battle suits nicely.

Fun fact: the movie's script was written by David Goyer, who would go on to write the Dark Knight trilogy. ..which proves everybody's gotta start someplace.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." (1998)

David Hasselhoff plays Marvel Comics' one-eyed, cigar-chomping super-agent in this "so bad it's good" TV movie. Nick's been retired from S.H.I.E.L.D. for five years but is called back to active duty when the terrorist group HYDRA, led by "Viper" (daughter of the late Baron von Strucker), begins plotting a virus attack on Manhattan.

The Hoff and the gal playing Lady von Strucker look like they're having fun, but the sets are cheap, the action sequences aren't very impressive and the dialogue is just...ugh. On the other hand, Nick's sidekick "Contessa Valentina" (played by Lisa Rinna of Melrose Place fame) fills out those skin tight S.H.I.E.L.D. leather battle suits nicely.

Fun fact: the movie's script was written by David Goyer, who would go on to write the Dark Knight trilogy. ..which proves everybody's gotta start someplace.

It's so bizarre finding out about these outdated cheapie Marvel movies later on in life. Don't know why this one didn't catch my eye in the day; Hoff actually resembles Steranko's Fury. Samuel L. was an...odd choice, shall we say (nothing to do with race, though).
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 am

You can tell there's some heart put into that though, despite it being so bad. I don't feel that way about a lot of the Marvel films now which is frustrating if you're a true believer.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
You can tell there's some heart put into that though, despite it being so bad. I don't feel that way about a lot of the Marvel films now which is frustrating if you're a true believer.

And the church said 'Amen.'
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Some classic Star Trek movies:

The Wrath Of Khan
The Search For Spock
The Journey Home
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote :
Don't know why this one didn't catch my eye in the day; Hoff actually resembles Steranko's Fury.

Yeah, the Hoff really does have the classic Nick Fury "look" down!!

Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Good Will Hunting
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 pm

MST3K-Shorts Vol. 1
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 am

Days of Glory

Die Hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12768

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 am

Caught TMS with Bach and Brown and last nights new episode with Megadave and Queensryhe. La Torre shouldn't have sported the shades, it is a prima donna move (IMHDO) The Appice brothers have been nothing but boring as guest musicians.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 am

Van Helsing
NCIS
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Jeeves and Wooster
Fawlty Towers

exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Star Trek - The Next Generation season 7

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Hansel & Gretel : Witch Hunters

A fairly mediocre film with bizarre anachronistic technology and language. Surprisingly violent too. Not a total waste of an hour and a half though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next