Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regrets...I've had a FEW

Go down 
+14
James B.
ZombieHavoc
jstate
SideShowDisaSter
chewie
BillRoxx
manny
Hadley
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
kmorg
Boris2008
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ozzman
Metal novice
Metal novice
ozzman

Number of posts : 29

Regrets...I've had a FEW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regrets...I've had a FEW   Regrets...I've had a FEW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 pm

manny wrote:
I used to be obsessed with bootlegs, But love the idea of capturing a band live, with no overdubs, like capturing a moment in time.

Agree 100% Nothing like the real thing! Back in the day, Bands walked out on stage and played. No backing singers etc. The LP's vs the live show could be a huge difference. That is why live LP's were so big in the 70's

IMHO that is why the best live LP's were from the 70"s
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Regrets...I've had a FEW   Regrets...I've had a FEW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:20 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Addy wrote:
When I was a teenager I had saw in what is now FYE the soundtrack to the movie Rad (Which is a bmx movie, was into that as a teen) and I was like Ill come and get it next time, I never saw a printed copy of the soundtrack to this day, though I did get hooked up with a CD-R of it I never saw that printed copy on Tape again...

The RAD! soundtrack seriously needs an official CD issue. The movie itself needs an official DVD/Blu Ray issue, for that matter.

Go Team RAD!

Loved Rad! Thanks to my cousin I thought that was serious awesome Freestyling music. I used to do alot of tricks on my bike as a teen. I think I have the movie as a video file, on my other external HDD (I have 2) I really need to go through my drives.... hehe

Now I need to see this movie again
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Regrets...I've had a FEW   Regrets...I've had a FEW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

I sold almost my entire 3,500 cd collection to help pay for my second wedding. Needless to say I will probably never be able to get some of those albums back again. That said I did have a hell of a reception that I'll never regret. As for the wedding ask me again in a few years. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regrets...I've had a FEW   Regrets...I've had a FEW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regrets...I've had a FEW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2