Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+52
bass63
JBall_Z
Storm_Rider89
Wayne
mc666
Gilbert
Wurthless
corplhicks
nevermore
journeyman
Citanul
stormspell
metalinmyveins
Infinite
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
Lurideath
Boris2008
tul
Zze
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
Arjun_M
superjuice
A Handful of Wayne
SpectreFate
Eyesore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
chewie
sidmaximus
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
DevZor
Witchfinder
jettafiend
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Lazlo Toth
thejokeriv
manny
Required Fields
Vexer6
James B.
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
akeldama
ultmetal
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
28 pages. Jesus.

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue

Now up to 29 pages with this post!!

If you add the 29 pages in this thread, an additional 28 pages for the "Geoff Tate's Queensryche" thread and the 41 pages of the "Geoff Tate To Rocklahoma: You Guys Suck" thread from whence it all came, we're now up to 98 pages of Queensryche jibba-jabba since this whole mess started. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:05 pm

we must make it grow.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:07 pm

We want 100 pages of Jibba-Jabba by the time the ToddRyche album streets. Let's make it happen folks!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
We want 100 pages of Jibba-Jabba by the time the ToddRyche album streets. Let's make it happen folks!!

Mr T?

Mr T, Is that you?!!!!!

I'm such a fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Oh, it will happen!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Here's my contribution. Dio
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
When a band comes out and says that they are making a record that sounds like the old stuff, you have every right to compare it with the old stuff. Same with the stuff that I've heard for Supercollider. If Dave hadn't said that it had a 'KIMB' vibe, I might hate it less.
But they have never once said that. Fans have heard that, but they have never said they're doing an album that "sounds like the old stuff." They have said it has elements of everything they've done from the EP up through Empire, or even Promised Land, .

This is going to be a modern metal album with hints of the past mixed in. Anyone expecting something old school hasn't been listening to what the band has actually been saying.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:48 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh, it will happen!
It won't. I use this same forum for Shock Totem, and once a thread gets to about 64 pages the forum software will automatically split it into two separate threads, lock the old one and leave the new one open. And we only have 15 posts per page, this forum has 25, so it'll happen sooner.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Eyesore wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh, it will happen!
It won't. I use this same forum for Shock Totem, and once a thread gets to about 64 pages the forum software will automatically split it into two separate threads, lock the old one and leave the new one open. And we only have 15 posts per page, this forum has 25, so it'll happen sooner.

I think that Freddy was talking about 100 pages over the three already existing Queensryche threads. (Already 90+ pages)

God I hope that's what he means!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

I think that Freddy was talking about 100 pages over the three already existing Queensryche threads. (Already 90+ pages)

God I hope that's what he means!! affraid

Yep, that's what I mean. I didn't think we'd be able to produce enough jibba-jabba to push this one thread over 100 pages!!

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
When a band comes out and says that they are making a record that sounds like the old stuff, you have every right to compare it with the old stuff. Same with the stuff that I've heard for Supercollider. If Dave hadn't said that it had a 'KIMB' vibe, I might hate it less.
But they have never once said that. Fans have heard that, but they have never said they're doing an album that "sounds like the old stuff." They have said it has elements of everything they've done from the EP up through Empire, or even Promised Land, .

This is going to be a modern metal album with hints of the past mixed in. Anyone expecting something old school hasn't been listening to what the band has actually been saying.

Agreed...

Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Based on the Chinese whispers that abound the Internet we should expect the warning part 2 from toddsryche lol.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Wayne wrote:
Based on the Chinese whispers that abound the Internet we should expect the warning part 2 from toddsryche lol.

that got through Chinese censors???

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm kind of dissapointed in theGeoff lately. No spitting? No name calling? No running down the street naked. Wait. I don't really want that.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:19 am

First, can a mod edit the ÿ in the title to a normal Y. This thread doesn't show up in searches unless you add the funky ÿ. Word? =)

Second, the band played "Redemption" and a new tune, "Fallout," live for the first time.

No video yet of "Redemption." Hard to get a good feel for "Fallout" because the cheap cell phone footage makes everything sound like butt. Sounds like the studio version could be really cool, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:43 am

Eyesore wrote:
First, can a mod edit the ÿ in the title to a normal Y. This thread doesn't show up in searches unless you add the funky ÿ. Word? =)

Done.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:45 am

S.D. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Done.
headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:27 am

Eyesore wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Done.
headbanger

You had to search for this thread? It hasn't left the front page since the day it was started! Laughing

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:38 am

Fallout sound much more promising than Redemption. My hopes raised quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:42 am

Crappy sound from the cell phone, but the track sounds better than anything on Tate's FU. Really looking forward to this album!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:01 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Crappy sound from the cell phone, but the track sounds better than anything on Tate's FU. Really looking forward to this album!

I can thnk of a few who will disagree just for the sake of disagreeing \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:53 am

Eyesore wrote:

Second, the band played "Redemption" and a new tune, "Fallout," live for the first time.

No video yet of "Redemption." Hard to get a good feel for "Fallout" because the cheap cell phone footage makes everything sound like butt. Sounds like the studio version could be really cool, though.

That actually sounds like they're miming to a playback while filming a video...there were twin harmony guitars AND a rhythm guitar going on that beginning...plus Todd was telling people to act crazy for the cameras even though they don't know the song...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

That actually sounds like they're miming to a playback while filming a video...there were twin harmony guitars AND a rhythm guitar going on that beginning...plus Todd was telling people to act crazy for the cameras even though they don't know the song...
Hmmm...possible.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:11 pm

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Done.
headbanger
You had to search for this thread? It hasn't left the front page since the day it was started! Laughing
It was down the middle of page two. The Tatesryche thread was on page one. That one is more negative, so it's more popular. Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:20 pm

i like that song. Sounds like a mix of old and new.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next