Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+52
bass63
JBall_Z
Storm_Rider89
Wayne
mc666
Gilbert
Wurthless
corplhicks
nevermore
journeyman
Citanul
stormspell
metalinmyveins
Infinite
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
Lurideath
Boris2008
tul
Zze
Orion Crystal Ice
7thSaviour
Arjun_M
superjuice
A Handful of Wayne
SpectreFate
Eyesore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
chewie
sidmaximus
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
DevZor
Witchfinder
jettafiend
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Dark Horseman
Lazlo Toth
thejokeriv
manny
Required Fields
Vexer6
James B.
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
akeldama
ultmetal
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Eyesore wrote:

What's insane is that he's trying to sell this album! Haha. This isn't the first time his description of an album does the complete opposite of selling the product. I love it.

Cattle ranchers sell crap too Laughing very hard

surprised Maybe Tate has inspired himself for a career change. I can already see cows with the tri-ryche branded on their @$$. don\'t know

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/geoff_tate_pulls_album_preview_offline.html?no_takeover

wait... so now hes going to try and remix it again?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Yeah I'm a little confused too... Hard to wrap my head around how big of a train wreck a simple album release can really be.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 am

Eyesore wrote:
I love Ken, the owner of Laser's Edge. The new newsletter just went out, which lists Frequency Unknown as "Geoff Tate's Fake Version" of Queensryche. And on the website, this is the description:

Quote :
The split between Geoff Tate and the rest of Queensryche took an ugly turn awhile back and now we are seeing the first fruits of the fallout. He finds himself on Cleopatra Records - the perfect marriage of exploitation partners. I'm not sure why anyone would want to actually own this album but I guess if you are an uber-Tate fan you have to have it. Tate's version of the band features Kelly Gray, Rudy and Robert Sarzo, Simon Wright, and Randy Gane. The music sounds a lot like all the crap Queensryche was putting out over the past 10-15 years but maybe even less inspired. Tate took it upon himself to cover 4 classic Queensryche songs as a bonus (oh joy). Special guests on the album include KK Downing, Chris Poland, Ty Tabor, Paul Bostaph, Lita Ford, Brad Gillis, Dave Meniketti, and Craig Locicero. If Jimi Hendrix was on this album it couldn't ressurect this swill. There is one good thing about the album - the cover. Its a pretty clever jab at his old bandmates. I'll give him that and not much else. Fanatics only please.
Laughing very hard

What's insane is that he's trying to sell this album! Haha. This isn't the first time his description of an album does the complete opposite of selling the product. I love it.

Laughing very hard Classic!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:33 am

wtf? KK Downing? What is KK doing on there? No, literally, what on there could he possibly be bothering with? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
wtf? KK Downing? What is KK doing on there? No, literally, what on there could he possibly be bothering with? Laughing very hard

Must have been a lot of money.... or he owed him.........
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Geoff threatened Downing with daily pics of the cabaret tour if he didn't contribute.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Geoff threatened Downing with daily pics of the cabaret tour if he didn't contribute.
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

You mean these?

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Queens11

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Queens12

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Queens13

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Geoff-10
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:08 pm

In other GT news, Simon Wright is climbing out of the train wreckage soon:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188947

GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE Taps Drummer BRIAN TICHY For Upcoming Shows - Apr. 19, 2013
Renowned drummer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Brian Tichy (pictured below), known for his tours of duty with BILLY IDOL, FOREIGNER, OZZY OSBOURNE and WHITESNAKE, will fill in for Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, RHINO BUCKET) in the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE for all of the band's tour dates in June.

Although a lineup for Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE was originally announced in the fall of 2012, things have changed. The band now features Tate along with bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT), guitarist Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE 1998-2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and new additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, HURRICANE) and Wright.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Didn't someone say theGeoff's daughters or stepdaughter was in the cabaret tour?

Tichy is a phenom on drums.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I would love to be the guy who posts the Tatesryche updates on Blabbermouth. He's gotta have the easiest job in the world. Just change the first paragraph to whatever fail has occurred in the Tate camp today, then copy and paste the rest from the previous "update"... repeat as necessary.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I would love to be the guy who posts the Tatesryche updates on Blabbermouth. He's gotta have the easiest job in the world. Just change the first paragraph to whatever fail has occurred in the Tate camp today, then copy and paste the rest from the previous "update"... repeat as necessary.

Laughing very hard

And you know it will continue - they probably get more "clicks" on the Tate articles than anything else they put up these days!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

And you know it will continue - they probably get more "clicks" on the Tate articles than anything else they put up these days!

Mostly from people on this forum! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
In other GT news, Simon Wright is climbing out of the train wreckage soon:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188947

GEOFF TATE's QUEENSRŸCHE Taps Drummer BRIAN TICHY For Upcoming Shows - Apr. 19, 2013
Renowned drummer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Brian Tichy (pictured below), known for his tours of duty with BILLY IDOL, FOREIGNER, OZZY OSBOURNE and WHITESNAKE, will fill in for Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, RHINO BUCKET) in the Geoff Tate-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE for all of the band's tour dates in June.

Although a lineup for Tate's QUEENSRŸCHE was originally announced in the fall of 2012, things have changed. The band now features Tate along with bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT), guitarist Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE 1998-2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and new additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, HURRICANE) and Wright.

Another rat flees the ship...

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 pm

When are Tichy and Ripper going to join up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:24 pm

I see either the tour folding way early or every musician aside from Tate or Gray bailing before it ends. Wonder what Robert Sarzo thinks about being Tate's choice to play lead and then not really let ya play any on the new album ? (My pick for the next to bounce)

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Didn't someone say theGeoff's daughters or stepdaughter was in the cabaret tour?

Supposedly his stepdaughter (Miranda Tate) that he raised as a daughter is one of the girls in that pic.... What kind of father makes their daughter act like she's working the pole????? Not only that, makes her act sensual towards said father??????
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Just for fun...... Tate's FB is promoting that he has a sold out performance tonight....... at this place:

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 52175910

The place has a max capacity of 600 and is called the Belly Up Tavern..... sounds like the right name for this trainwreck!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm

chewie wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Must have been a lot of money.... or he owed him.........
Was probably not a lot of money at all. Hell, I'd spend 30 seconds laying down a half-assed solo—which these undoubtedly are—for $50. Who wouldn't? I'm sure they got more than $50, but I doubt it was much at all.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I dont know - i would get tired typing the list of all the ex-members of Tateryche. I bet there are less name inscribed on the Stanley Cup than ex-Tateryche members.

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:33 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Supposedly his stepdaughter (Miranda Tate) that he raised as a daughter is one of the girls in that pic.... What kind of father makes their daughter act like she's working the pole????? Not only that, makes her act sensual towards said father??????

And what kind of band members would go along with this idea?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Band members who have to to survive.

It's like deja vu! Oh, wait...that's because we discussed this already.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Band members who have to to survive.

It's like deja vu! Oh, wait...that's because we discussed this already.

And you're assuming they must put up with 100% of Geoff's shenanigans to "survive".

Or they could grow a backbone and say no. Which thankfully they eventually did (after well over a decade).

It's just funny how you guys gloss over what lemmings these other guys were and pretend like they have all the integrity. It's not like the projects they did without Geoff were any good any way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 am

Temple of Blood wrote:

It's just funny how you guys gloss over what lemmings these other guys were and pretend like they have all the integrity. It's not like the projects they did without Geoff were any good any way.

I'm in complete agreement with you. Those "other guys" had songwriting credits on those recent crap Queensryche albums as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next