Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yankees fans unite!

Go down 
+13
Addy
ShadowAngel
jstate
thejokeriv
GrandNational
exact33
jettafiend
Fat Freddy
stepcousin
SAHB Healer
T-Roy
Joe
Dark Horseman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Yankees fans unite! Empty
PostSubject: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Who here roots for the evil empire? I know, I know, but I started rooting when they had Thurman Munson and i'm too old to change now. Besides, it's nice one of my teams actually wins it all once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Smurf the yankees!!!! Razz

I knew the filter would take care of that word, but I needed to type it out anyways. My team, the Chokeland Pathetics, has been a great farm team for the yankme's for a long time.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU MAN!!???

GO RED SOX!!!

FATFREDDY, PLEASE BAN IMMEDIATELY!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 pm

FF is a yankee fan too. If anyone's getting banned, it's us!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 pm

UH OH affraid
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Quote :
My team, the Chokeland Pathetics, has been a great farm team for the yankme's for a long time.

And we thank you.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

We really need a middle finger smiley.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Yankees fans unite! 706740 lol!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Joe wrote:
My team, the Chokeland Pathetics, has been a great farm team for the yankme's for a long time.

Roger Maris, Reggie Jackson, Catfish Hunter, Jason Giambi, and about 100 other fairly decent players I'm forgetting. The Yankees just take who they need from the A's. Boooo. Rickey Henderson, Rune Duren, Ken Holtzman, Hector Lopez, Ralph Terry, Eric Chavez, all the way back to Home Run Baker in about 1918.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 pm

i hate the Yankees but I like alot of their players.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Been a Yankee fan since I was a kid in the 70s. Nowadays I don't have much time to pay attention to baseball (or sports in general) so it's been quite a few years since I've even watched a game.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Been a Yankee's fan as long as I can remember. Many thanks to my uncle for the influence.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Joe wrote:

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm a die hard Dodgers fan, so you know how I feel about the Yankees. Seeing their empire crumble in the 2001 WS in the 9th inning was one for the ages. Yet they keep coming back those bastards!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

And now the Dodgers have turned to an ex-yankee to coach them.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
And now the Dodgers have turned to an ex-yankee to coach them.

Heck, we even took Torre too lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

exact33 wrote:
Joe wrote:

headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger

Laughing very hard

GO NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 am

I was an Orioles fan from way back but never really hated on the Yankees. They always provided some of the best baseball I ever witnessed live when they played each other. Plus it was always cool to see Reggie Jackson up close. We used to get seats just behind the visitors dugout and man could Jackson drop the f-bombs loudly. As a little kid I thought that was so great.

I miss the late 70's and 80's baseball. The game just got too sterilized and specialized for my tastes. Not to mention free agency.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Quote :

exact33 wrote:

Joe wrote:

Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840

Yankees fans unite! 201269

GO NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!

And they did go, quietly, losing 3 games at home to the Yankees.

Actually though, they've been fun to watch this year.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Quote :

exact33 wrote:

Joe wrote:

Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840 Yankees fans unite! 11840

Yankees fans unite! 201269

GO NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!

And they did go, quietly, losing 3 games at home to the Yankees.

Actually though, they've been fun to watch this year.

Still a VERY young team, our time will come!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 pm

If they can stay together. Free agency looms.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Who here roots for the evil empire?

Germany does
Because it's the only Baseball team (next to the Cleveland Indians but that was more because of the Major League movies) i ever saw merchandise on sale for here.

What is the appeal of Baseball anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Who here roots for the evil empire?

Germany does
Because it's the only Baseball team (next to the Cleveland Indians but that was more because of the Major League movies) i ever saw merchandise on sale for here.

Peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:31 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:

Germany does

I dated a girl from Germany when I was in college and while she was here she fell in love with baseball. For some reason she became obsessed with the New York Mets. I put my team loyalty aside and took her to a couple of Mets games while we were dating.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
ShadowAngel wrote:

Germany does

I dated a girl from Germany when I was in college and while she was here she fell in love with baseball. For some reason she became obsessed with the New York Mets. I put my team loyalty aside and took her to a couple of Mets games while we were dating.

that is the very definition of Love right there. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yankees fans unite!   Yankees fans unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yankees fans unite!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next