Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yankees/Phillies

Go down 
+14
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
scottmitchell74
akeldama
MetalRob331
tohostudios
DeathCult
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
exact33
spiritoradio
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 am

I couldn't even start to predict this one but i'm sure many will root for the Phillies over the hated Yankees.
Go Yanks!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:12 am

Oh hey the Yankees are in the World Series...who even cares anymore? I don't think that Steinbrenner even cares anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am

Go Phils! Down with the Evil Empire!!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 am

YANKEES FTW!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am

Wait a sec....people still watch baseball???
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Wait a sec....people still watch baseball???

LMAO!!!!!!! I am not a huge baseball fan - watching it on TV puts me to sleep. Going to a game is better. My dad used to take me to see the Padres as a kid. I kind of root for the Nationals, but they suck!!!
Back to top Go down

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 am

thejokeriv wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!! I am not a huge baseball fan - watching it on TV puts me to sleep. Going to a game is better. My dad used to take me to see the Padres as a kid. I kind of root for the Nationals, but they suck!!!

I'm just being an ass. I used to love baseball. When I was younger I used to go up to Pittsburgh 3 or 4 times a season to see games. Since moving to Florida, it's too damn hot to go sit and watch a game here, so I kinda stopped watching all together.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:10 am

Being a Pirates fan has left me jaded towards babseball.Can't believe a once storied franchise is now the joke of the league Yankees/Phillies Icon_sad . That said I gotta root for the Phillies because I can't stand the Yankees.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 am

The schedule just came out and I'm working 2nd scoreboard for Game 4. Maybe I can slip in a few extra runs for the Phils. They're gonna need all the help they can get.

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 am

Don't like ethier of them. Go Saints!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 am

Go Phils! 2 in a row would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 pm

I hate both teams but I hate The Evil Empire slightly more. I predict the Phils in 7.

BTW, how about my Cardinals bringing in Mark Macgwire as hitting coach next year? I hate it.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hate both teams but I hate The Evil Empire slightly more. I predict the Phils in 7.

BTW, how about my Cardinals bringing in Mark Macgwire as hitting coach next year? I hate it.

Big Mac? "Hey kid, here's some advice. Hit the juice, come back next season with 50-60 pounds of muscle and then we'll talk."

Yankees/Phillies Icon_razz

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Exactly. Nothing like reinforcing any rumors about Pujols.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Phillies in 6....Huge Phillies fan here. That being said the Yankees are a very good team and we have to steal game 1. Im looking forward to this series..
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm

007 wrote:
Being a Pirates fan has left me jaded towards babseball.Can't believe a once storied franchise is now the joke of the league Yankees/Phillies Icon_sad . That said I gotta root for the Phillies because I can't stand the Yankees.

its a minor league team for all intents and purposes... Its funny how people from pittsburgh just brag on the steelers and penguins. somehow they forgot there is a baseball team there too!

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Go Phils! 2 in a row would be awesome!

headbanger headbanger headbanger

exact33
The King
exact33

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Big Mac? "Hey kid, here's some advice. Hit the juice, come back next season with 50-60 pounds of muscle and then we'll talk."

Yankees/Phillies Icon_razz

and get a bigger ball cap!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

exact33 wrote:
007 wrote:

its a minor league team for all intents and purposes... Its funny how people from pittsburgh just brag on the steelers and penguins. somehow they forgot there is a baseball team there too!

Alex

That's because there's nothing to brag about.And you are correct about the Pirates and I don't think it will ever change.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
007 wrote:

Alex

That's because there's nothing to brag about.And you are correct about the Pirates and I don't think it will ever change.

my brother in law is a huge pittsburgh fan since he lives in latrobe. He beats on me all the time about the Eagles so the Pirates are my comeback!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm

exact33 wrote:
007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
007 wrote:

Alex

my brother in law is a huge pittsburgh fan since he lives in latrobe. He beats on me all the time about the Eagles so the Pirates are my comeback!

Yankees/Phillies 201269 Bet he doesn't have a comeback. I don't live too far from Latrobe.Small world.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Phillies in 6.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Quote :

Oo! I never thought of that. If he improves on his already abnormally great career arc we'll know why!

I hope Arod hits about .571, Jeter about .091 and the Phils win in 4.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Oo! I never thought of that. If he improves on his already abnormally great career arc we'll know why!

I hope Arod hits about .571, Jeter about .091 and the Phils win in 4.

I cant wait til ARod gets his Philly welcome from the fans!!! they were talking on the radio about bring giant needles to the first game at Citizens Bank Park..

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm

I was thinking about that too. The Philly fans are really gonna unload on Arod. Philly fans are the best booers in sports.

Yankees/Phillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yankees/Phillies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next