Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro

Go down 
+15
DallasBlack
jstate
Required Fields
nevermore
krokus
A Handful of Wayne
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
EmoElmo
stormspell
mc666
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17077

Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro   Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 am

mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I think the change that most of those bands did in the early 90's was much needed. They had to break up the monotony of just playing fast all the time. Even Slayer eventually joined them when they put out Diabolus in Musica.
Slayer might have even been first with South of Heaven. but yeah, i agree. albums like Sound of White Noise, The Ritual, Distortion, Act III, Something Wicked this Way Comes, Countdown To Extinction, Reborn Dogs, Art of Rebellion, Force of Habit, Metallica, Cuatro, Renewal, I Hear Black, & King of the Kill were very important in continuing the genre, without just copying it.

Back then, I didn't really like the slower direction. But now I don't mind at all. Most of those albums are actually good.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39708

Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro   Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 am

Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I think the change that most of those bands did in the early 90's was much needed. They had to break up the monotony of just playing fast all the time. Even Slayer eventually joined them when they put out Diabolus in Musica.
Slayer might have even been first with South of Heaven. but yeah, i agree. albums like Sound of White Noise, The Ritual, Distortion, Act III, Something Wicked this Way Comes, Countdown To Extinction, Reborn Dogs, Art of Rebellion, Force of Habit, Metallica, Cuatro, Renewal, I Hear Black, & King of the Kill were very important in continuing the genre, without just copying it.

Back then, I didn't really like the slower direction. But now I don't mind at all. Most of those albums are actually good.

I think those are all extremely good. That direction never bothered me at all.
Back to top Go down

Flotsam & Jetsam - Cuatro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2