Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"

Go down 
+48
SpectreFate
Infinite
Lazlo Toth
Alex Dee Rokket
Hadley
Wargod
7thSecond
nevermore
Tur-Thalion
Citanul
ultmetal
James B.
kmorg
Big Rich
adrian
metalinmyveins
DevZor
Leatherface
Psychotron
chewie
Sutekh
glassprison
Lurideath
MetalFRO
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
Wurthless
mc666
Shawn Of Fire
BearOnUnicycle
MEGATRON
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
stormspell
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
A Handful of Wayne
Dark Horseman
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
jstate
exact33
speed101
thejokeriv
ShadowAngel
GrandNational
Witchfinder
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Tatesh10
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm

What if "The Myth...The Man...The Geoff" got Yngwie to take the Drover vacancy ?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:10 am

James B. wrote:
What if "The Myth...The Man...The Geoff" got Yngwie to take the Drover vacancy ?

I doubt the two egos would be able to share the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 am

Back when that might've worked but now it'd be like Dokken/Lynch. Can't be near each other.
Back to top Go down
Psychotron
Metal student
Metal student
Psychotron

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Those shirts are pretty cool actually...but I'd feel dirty if I actually bought one of those.
Back to top Go down
http://nicksmetal.blogspot.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
James B. wrote:

Was only being sarcastic, which more often than not....fails on the interweb thingy in a major way.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 pm

James B. wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
James B. wrote:

Was only being sarcastic, which more often than not....fails on the interweb thingy in a major way.

Oh, I knew that. I in turn was making a joke which does the same as sarcasm apparently Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:55 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Pure comic gold on The Geoff's recent interviews (they even get a fake Tate to call in):

If you have the time, enjoy:

[youtube][/youtube]

thats awesome!!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:25 pm

....aaaaaand Glenn Drover's replacement in Tateryche/Scabryche/The Artist Formerly Known as Queensryche (take your pick) is... perennial hair-metal fill-in guy Kerri Kelli! You all know Kerri, right? He's...um...that guy! Y'know, the one with the thing! Who was in that band!

According to Metal Sludge, Keri Kelli (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) is rumored to be joining vocalist Geoff Tate's newly assembled version of QUEENSRŸCHE as the replacement for the recently departed Glen Drover (MEGADETH, KING DIAMOND).

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Keri Kelli is a great guitarist. A great addition to The Geoff's Band Of Merry Musical Journeymen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
....aaaaaand Glenn Drover's replacement in Tateryche/Scabryche/The Artist Formerly Known as Queensryche (take your pick) is... perennial hair-metal fill-in guy Kerri Kelli! You all know Kerri, right? He's...um...that guy! Y'know, the one with the thing! Who was in that band!

According to Metal Sludge, Keri Kelli (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) is rumored to be joining vocalist Geoff Tate's newly assembled version of QUEENSRŸCHE as the replacement for the recently departed Glen Drover (MEGADETH, KING DIAMOND).

Weren't we joking about that a month or so back?? lol!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Poor Kelli, always the fill in.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

He's the Ted McGinley of the metal world!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

He's the Ted McGinley of the metal world!

Rumors that Tim "Ripper" Owens has joined the band are uncomfirmed at this time. :cheese:

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Rumors that Tim "Ripper" Owens has joined the band are uncomfirmed at this time. :cheese:

When Geoff Tate eventually leaves Geoff Tate's Queensryche, they'll hire Ripper Owens to fill in. The band will then be known as "Geoff Tate Disciples" Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am

Ripper singing would actually give them life.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Ripper deserves better than a second rate Queensryche IMO.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 am

Saw this on another board - too funny not to share:

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 _full10
Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 _full11
Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 _full12
Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 _full13
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 am

Yngwie J Tate's next press release.

"cuz some of ya'll may'd a not knows that I am of the Afro-mericism decent. My new posse of mucial type peeps are gonna perform N.W.A "Straight Outta Compton" album in it's total
completeness. Sa'prize guest'z be Nilla Ice and enema m's"

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 am

You guys are making me snort coffee out my nose.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:02 pm

James B. wrote:
Yngwie J Tate's next press release.

"cuz some of ya'll may'd a not knows that I am of the Afro-mericism decent. My new posse of mucial type peeps are gonna perform N.W.A "Straight Outta Compton" album in it's total
completeness. Sa'prize guest'z be Nilla Ice and enema m's"

As a black man, I find that highly offensive!
However, since I'm not black:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 am

God, this is terrible. Geoff's voice, obviously, isn't what it once was and he doesn't sound too bad here...but the band? Whoooo! That's bad bad bad. Are they all drunk? And they needed three guitarists for that travesty?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 am

Eyesore wrote:

God, this is terrible. Geoff's voice, obviously, isn't what it once was and he doesn't sound too bad here...but the band? Whoooo! That's bad bad bad. Are they all drunk? And they needed three guitarists for that travesty?
i guess it's just me, but that doesn't sound too much different from the original studio version.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:52 am

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

i guess it's just me, but that doesn't sound too much different from the original studio version.
You can't hear how terrible those guitarists are?
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 am

I'm not a musician, so I can't tell what exactly is wrong with the band. There's only a feeling how they totally ruined this masterpiece of a song. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"   Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck" - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoff Tate to Rocklahoma, "You Guys Suck"
Page 34 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next