Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Some MLB the Cubs vs. Pirates game.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Last night:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 513cuXXEGWL._SX500_
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Mankind vs Shawn Michaels

It's still odd to hear Vince doing commentary.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Last night:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 513cuXXEGWL._SX500_

Great movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Finishing up Red Dwarf
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm

"Ratatouille" (2007)

Disney/Pixar animated hit in which a French rat with a knack for cooking comes to the rescue of a once-famed Parisian restaurant, which is now on the decline and run by the incompetent son of its former world-renowned chef.

As usual, it's beautifully animated and funny as hell, with a sweet side. More "adult" than the usual Pixar fare, the kids probably won't dig this one but their parents will.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Punisher: War Zone" (2008)

Marvel Comics' vigilante manages to piss off both the underworld and the FBI when he inadvertently kills a deep cover agent, so the good guys and the bad guys are both gunning for him big time.

The previous two "Punisher" flicks never really hit the mark but the third time is the charm, they FINALLY made a Punisher movie that's true to the comics. Utterly brutal, totally mindless, over the top shootin' sh*t up, blowin' sh*t up fun.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Conan the Barbarian

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Firefly, episode 5.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Firefly, episode 5.

great series.

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Firefly, episode 5.

great series.

Yep, I really like it. Though, I'm trying not to rush through it since there's only 14 episodes (and the movie Serenity).
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Ratatouille" (2007)

Disney/Pixar animated hit in which a French rat with a knack for cooking comes to the rescue of a once-famed Parisian restaurant, which is now on the decline and run by the incompetent son of its former world-renowned chef.

As usual, it's beautifully animated and funny as hell, with a sweet side. More "adult" than the usual Pixar fare, the kids probably won't dig this one but their parents will.

I really love that one, probably my favorite Pixar movie.

Yesterday/Today:

Cold Case
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Cactus Jack vs HHH on Raw Is War

(Back when Raw was worth watching).

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am

Damages - Season One. Been re-watching this with a friend of mine who has never seen the series.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 am

"Conan the Barbarian" (2011)

Jason Momoa takes over the role of Cimmeria's favorite sword-slinger made famous by Ahhh-nuld. In this new tale Conan swears vengeance against the crazed warlord who destroyed his village when he was a child. During his quest he beds a hot princess babe, fights a couple of nasty creatures, and oh yeah, cracks a LOT of heads.

The "story" for this flick is paper thin but you're not likely to notice with all the wall-to-wall ass kicking going on. Just like the '80s films, this "Conan" is dumb, gory, violent fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:02 pm

I went and saw Conan in the theater with a few friends, we had free passes. We were GLAD we didn't pay for that embarrassment. Just bloody awful in every respect.

I think many of those syfy schlock features would beat Conan in artistic merit.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

S.D. wrote:
I went and saw Conan in the theater with a few friends, we had free passes. We were GLAD we didn't pay for that embarrassment. Just bloody awful in every respect.

Very Happy Well, the two '80s "Conan" films with Schwarzenegger weren't exactly Shakespeare either. I had a few beers in me while I watched the new one, thus I was entertained.

...though I was irritated at how they "uglied" the hell out of Rose McGowan, who as you know is one of my favorite hotties.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

The first Conan flick is fun, with James Earl Jones stealing every scene he is in. "Destroyer" was laughably bad, I never liked that one and I was probably only 14 when it came out.

I went in with the lowest possible expectations for the new Conan flick and somehow it still disappointed. LOL.

lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:51 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Star_trek_Motion_Picture_70174

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Pilot episode of Breaking Bad.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Cards vs Cubs from Wrigley.

Even with the wind not blowing out the Cards hit a homer in each of the first 5 innings (a new Cardinal record) and won 9-6.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 am

S.D. wrote:

You are correct sir. I am a Robert E. Howard fan and I wanted to puke during that crapfest. Can nobody get Conan right??? Is it really that hard?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 am

Benny Hill

One of the greatest comedy minds that ever lived. He shoud have gotten Knighted dammit! :king:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Benny Hill

One of the greatest comedy minds that ever lived. He shoud have gotten Knighted dammit! :king:

I started watching Benny Hill and Monty Python on PBS around 1979 or so, both shows have been part of my life ever since. I never get tired of British humor.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:33 am

S.D. wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Benny Hill

I started watching Benny Hill and Monty Python on PBS around 1979 or so, both shows have been part of my life ever since. I never get tired of British humor.

Niether do I but to the extreme. I have watched every episode of Red Dwarf, Are You Being Served?, Black Adder, Fawlty Towers, Keeping Up Appearances multiple times and still don't tire of them. I have also seen every episode of MP's Flying Circus (some multiple times) and have the scripts from every episode as well. I could recite lines and scenes from all those shows mentioned (and the Monty Python movies) all day long. As for Benny Hill, I just got all the episodes for the Thames years on DVD slashed from over $100 to just over $30 on Amazon (still waiting for Allo Allo to be slashed as while it was a great show, the DVD set goes for over $200). I expect to watch them as much as all my other Britcom DVDs in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next