Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of the I am so metal thread

Go down 
+21
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
onrypt
Shawn Of Fire
BearOnUnicycle
metalinmyveins
stepcousin
Grimmo
Leatherface
DallasBlack
TheDoctor'sScarf
Mglaffas81
jerseyultifan+
CRIMSONMASK
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
The_Jayroh
thrashindeed
exact33
thejokeriv
James B.
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm so metal that I sleep under a corrugated iron duvet cover. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

I am so METAL....

.....Eddie Trunk calls me for trivia answers Laughing very hard

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm so metal that I sleep facing magnetic north.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:07 am

I am so metal....

......I was the one who suggested to Tony Iommi to use metal fingertips, hence "inventing" heavy metal. Top that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 am

I AM SO METAL that my hair cuts the scissors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 am

I am so metal....

...I have a magnetic personality.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 am

I am so METAL.....

.....I CAN find Ultimatum on wikipedia

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 am

I'm so metal...

... that I do my Derek Small's routine every time I go through the airport metal detector!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 pm

I am so METAL....
....I post my minute by minute activities here instead of Facebook

I am so METAL...
......my urine rusts

I am so METAL...
.....the skidmarks in my underwear stick to magnets

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 pm

I am so metal that when I pick up a sea shell and hold it to my ear, I hear the sound of Manowar.

I am so metal that Dee Snider checks with me first to make sure if something is metal, or if it's crap.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 pm

I am so METAL...
.....when I need to know what time it is, I got to the "what time is it" thread on the HoM board

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm

I am so METAL....
......I wear corpse paint when I go to Poison and Bon Jovi concerts with my ol' lady.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:18 pm

I am so METAL...

...that I don't consider my birthday official till I see this:

The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 98219702Immortal-Birthday

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I am so METAL...

...that I don't consider my birthday official till I see this:

The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 98219702Immortal-Birthday

Oh hell yeah ! Kieth Laughing very hard

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I am so METAL...
.....I have a pair of denim boxers with a Motorhead backpatch

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 pm

I am so Metal that if Lemmy said he wanted to "have his way" with my sister, I'd let him.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

I am so METAL....

....my grandma was a roadie for Slayer

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm

I am so Metal.....
.......my doorbell ringer is "for whom the bell tolls"

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I am so METAL that my cell phone ring tone is "March of the S.O.D."

... no, seriously, it is. I'm not kidding.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I am so METAL...
...my dog's dingle-berry's are ball bearings

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 am

I am so METAL....
,,,,,I drive a tank for the KISS Army !

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm

I am so METAL....
.....I got married to an Iron Maiden by a Saxon Priest on the Sabbath !

I am so METAL...
...I wore tin foil daipers as a baby

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Fat Freddy,

Is that the late 70s/early 80s Cleveland band Black Death in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
Fat Freddy,

Is that the late 70s/early 80s Cleveland band Black Death in your avatar?

Yup, it is.

...Crimsonmask is so Metal that he can ID the ridiculously obscure band in my avatar!! headbanger

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I am so METAL....
......I gave the doctor "the horns" when I was born

PostSubject: Re: The return of the I am so metal thread   The return of the I am so metal thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return of the I am so metal thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next