Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Empty
PostSubject: Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members   Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 am

Quote :
DARK DAY SUNDAY, the old-school thrash band featuring FATES WARNING guitarist Frank Aresti and SHADOWS FALL drummer Jason Bittner, has released the first four songs from its forthcoming debut album. You can now check out the tracks "Halfway To Gods", "Conversation With The Dead", "Halo Of Decay" and "One Bullet Away".

Inspired by Bay Area thrash bands like METALLICA, EXODUS, and MEGADETH, DARK DAY SUNDAY brings together old and new elements to create a brand new sound. The result: pure, raw energy.

DARK DAY SUNDAY is composed of four guys with a common love for headbanging fury, wailing guitar solos, melodic vocals that simply won't quit, and a rhythm section so in tune with one another you'd swear they were born of the same insanity.

Frank Aresti started his career with seminal prog-metal band FATES WARNING. As inspiration to many later bands, from DREAM THEATER to SLIPKNOT, Frank's guitar playing helped propel the band to commercial success and critical acclaim.

http://soundcloud.com/dark-day-sunday/halfway-to-gods

http://soundcloud.com/dark-day-sunday/conversation-with-the-dead

http://soundcloud.com/dark-day-sunday/halo-of-decay

http://soundcloud.com/dark-day-sunday/one-bullet-away

Sounds pretty cool to me. That Bittner kid is a monster behind the kit. Another stupid name though. Dark Day would've been better. Dunno why 'Sunday' needs to be there unless Dark Day is already taken.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members   Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Who's singing? Aresti?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members   Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Marc Lopes - Vocals (who?)
Frank Aresti (FATES WARNING) - Guitar
Ed Lanouette - Bass (who?)
Jason Bittner (SHADOWS FALL) - Drums

Quote :
Soaring above the ferocious riffs and pounding rhythm section is vocalist Marc Lopes. Marc cites his main influence as Bruce Dickinson of IRON MAIDEN. "Bruce has the ability to be melodic and aggressive at the same time," says Marc. "I love that, and that's what I go for in my singing."

Doesn't say anything about his history though. Never heard of him or the bass player.

Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Darkdaysundayband

PostSubject: Re: Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members   Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Day Sunday feat. Fates Warning & Shadows Fall members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: