Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...

Go down 
+13
DeathCult
Gilbert
Leatherface
exact33
Mglaffas81
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
thejokeriv
chewie
manny
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 am

I think he needs some privacy.

I never cared for my rock stars' personal life. I only care for their music...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 am

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Tylerbruises

GAH!!!

Quote :
AEROSMITH singer Steven Tyler was interviewed on the "Today" show this morning (Thursday, October 27) about the incident on Tuesday when he fell in his hotel bathroom in Paraguay, hitting his face and losing two teeth after he apparently became dizzy due to gastrointestinal problems.

When asked by Matt Lauer if he was "clean and sober," Tyler said, "That's not the issue."

"Being in the program, it's something we have to expect," the singer said of of speculation that he may have fallen off the wagon. "People thinking that is natural and normal. We flew last night from Paraguay after that incident and we're in Argentina for two hours. And anyone who knows anyone who uses substances wouldn't be up at this hour having a talk with Matt Lauer and the rest of America. It's nothing I don't understand. It makes me a little upset. But people think that."

"So you're clean and sober? That's not the issue?" Lauer asked.

"No, it's not the issue," said Tyler, who added he had some food poisoning and also received stitches above his eye.

So asking directly if you're clean & sober and Steven answering "That's not the issue"? Well, there's your answer. If you're clean & sober, you say "Yes I am". Regardless if it had anything to do with the fall in the shower. Oy vey.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 pm

God I hope he is clean and sober, at 63 he can't bounce back from drug addiction like he did in his late 30's-early 40's
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good Lord. He looks like Milton Berle.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good Lord. He looks like a Camden prostitute.

Fixed that for ya Freddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good Lord. He looks like a Camden prostitute.

Fixed that for ya Freddy

Laughing very hard I'll have to take your word for that. You live closer to Camden than I do. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Good Lord. He looks like Milton Berle.

I knew he was a Zombie!!!!! He's like "Weekend At Bernie's" and Joe Perry has to keep him propped up, which would explain why Joe is always pissed at Steven!
Back to top Go down
Approval Guy
Metal novice
Metal novice
Approval Guy

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Can happen to anyone, a few years ago I slipped getting out of the shower, smacked my head off the rip of the toilet, knocked my self unconscious and got a concussion.

Not fun.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 pm

yea but i bet you didnt look like that afterwards lol

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

I heard/saw that the "food poisoning" is to blame for his passing out in the shower at the hotel.

I have a theory...Aerosmith is playing in whatever country they're in...I think Joe Perry kicked his ass over something...haha!!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 pm

You got give the guy credit, he gets some cosemtic surgery, wears sunglasses to hide the bruises and hits the stage the very next night, the tour is not cancelled and the show goes on. That is rock n roll !
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Thats some terrible luck!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Leatherface wrote:
Joe Perry was unavailable for comment...

because he couldnt stop laughing....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2