Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...

Go down 
+13
DeathCult
Gilbert
Leatherface
exact33
Mglaffas81
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
thejokeriv
chewie
manny
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Empty
PostSubject: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 am

...no, not punching out Joe Perry on stage. Slipping in the shower.

Quote :

That can't feel good.

American Idol judge Steven Tyler was hospitalized today after falling down while staying at the Bourbon Hotel in Asuncion, according to reports out of Paraguay. The Aerosmith singer reportedly slipped in the shower.

The result? The "Cryin'" crooner is now missing two of his teeth.

The American Idol judge spent three hours in the hospital for cuts near his eyebrow and mouth, not to mention losing his teeth, but is said to be back at his hotel now resting, according to a local news agency.

The 63-year-old was scheduled to perform at a rock festival in the South American nation of Paraguay, but has postponed the concert.

Yeesh! Careful old timer, you could break a hip. Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... 251456

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 am

Sucks getting old!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 am

This sucks!!!!!!!! The band is working on a new album, which is now going to be delayed again!!! and also WTF!!! The American Idol judge? Sod that he is the singer in AEROSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:32 am

Reports that he called for help using a 'Life Alert' button around his neck have not been confirmed at this time.

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Tumblr_lk2l97krrC1qbumapo1_400

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:33 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Reports that he called for help using a 'Life Alert' button around his neck have not been confirmed at this time.

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Tumblr_lk2l97krrC1qbumapo1_400

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:38 am

At least when Keith Richards knocked himself out a coupla years ago, he did it by falling out of a coconut tree. Slipping in the shower just sounds like something my grandma would do.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 pm

And in several months we will hear that Tyler is back in rehab for addiction to pain meds
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

He sure has been accident prone in recent years...

It also sucks that the whole world gets to know every little mishap that happens to him... Like if he cuts himself shaving. lol

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Ouch. Aren't people of his advanced age supposed to use a Shower Chair to prevent accidents just like this one?

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... ShowerChair

Woooo...saucy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ouch. Aren't people of his advanced age supposed to use a Shower Chair to prevent accidents just like this one?

Woooo...saucy!

Or a better non-slip shower mat.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
And in several months we will hear that Tyler is back in rehab for addiction to pain meds

Bingo!! If you've read his biography, he's been off the Columbian marching powder for some time now. It's just been replaced with doctor-prescribed pain meds by the barrel-full. But it's coming from a doctor, so it's ok. It's not illicit drugs, it's "medication". drunken

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Bingo!! If you've read his biography, he's been off the Columbian marching powder for some time now. It's just been replaced with doctor-prescribed pain meds by the barrel-full. But it's coming from a doctor, so it's ok. It's not illicit drugs, it's "medication". drunken

That's what Michael Jackson said...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

I slipped out of the shower a couple years ago. As funny as it was, it was scary. I blogged about it back then.

http://www.eyesoretimes.com/2008/04/excitement-of-first-time.html

The chain of events from the moment I slipped was just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

That's what Michael Jackson said...

That was Elvis' excuse too. He didn't do "drugs" like them dirty hippies. He was "prescribed medication" by his doctor, George Nichopoulos (aka Dr. Nick) who, [NERDY TRIVIA ALERT AHEAD] was the inspiration for the Dr. Nick character on The Simpsons.

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Drnick

"Hi, everybody!"

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 pm

I had a incident several years ago... I slipped in the bathroom trying to answer a phone call I was expecting. I basically rushed out of the shower and slipped on the tile face first to the ground... I'm surprised I didn't break my nose. lol

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Drnick

"Hi, everybody!"

"Holy SMOKE! You need BOOZE!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Woooo...saucy!

Cool I need to get one of these shower chairs!!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 pm

manny wrote:
and also WTF!!! The American Idol judge? Sod that he is the singer in AEROSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my first thought as well
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I slipped out of the shower a couple years ago. As funny as it was, it was scary. I blogged about it back then.

Ha! I love those chain-of-events moments - their incredibly dumb and hilarious at the same time
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... 201269 Nice one, dingus! Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... 201269

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Now we know why Tyler does Idol, so he can uses his medical "card" when he is in CA shooting the show
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Ha! I love those chain-of-events moments - their incredibly dumb and hilarious at the same time
Stunned is the word I'd use to describe myself after that happened. Haha.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Stunned is the word I'd use to describe myself after that happened. Haha.

That was painful just for me to read!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

wow. grandpa is getting old...

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 am

Joe Perry was unavailable for comment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...   Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Tyler Knocks Out 2 Teeth...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next