Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)

Go down 
+11
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
Shiney
Eyesore
kmorg
megatherion76
speedyk1
manny
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 am

Hey, why don't ya get in on my latest batch of auctions, kids! They end on Saturday.....

http://tinyurl.com/penisjelly

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 am

Ditchin' those Messiah discs I traded to you already, huh? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 am

I can't believe you are getting rid of those Deep Purple discs!!!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

manny wrote:
I can't believe you are getting rid of those Deep Purple discs!!!

Just the live ones. Makin' room.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yep. Can ya blame me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yep. Can ya blame me? Smile

Ehhh.... no, not really. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 am

BUMP.....24 hours left on most of these.....
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 am

Alright ! Snagged that Riot - Inishmore !
Back to top Go down
speedyk1
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:05 am

Hi SpectreFate!

What's about our trade?
I sent you my cds 5 months ago and hadn't any info from you. Have you got my parcel?

I hadn't got your cds also! When you have sent it? Have you the tracking number?

It's impossible to send you PM here for any reason... :-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedyk-dtb.narod.ru/
megatherion76
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 pm

speedyk1 wrote:
Hi SpectreFate!

What's about our trade?
I sent you my cds 5 months ago and hadn't any info from you. Have you got my parcel?

I hadn't got your cds also! When you have sent it? Have you the tracking number?

It's impossible to send you PM here for any reason... :-(

I purchased from him(Spectre Fate), 8 CDs total about 3 months ago and did not receive the CDs at all.He did not answer any of my pm. angry
Back to top Go down
speedyk1
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 am

I have the same situation... :-(
No any replay from him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedyk-dtb.narod.ru/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 pm

He's no longer active here. Try Facebook.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Why doesn't someone from here contact him for them?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I was going to say the same thing...I know he's still friends with a few of the HOM team.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 pm

I shot him a message on Facebook just now about this ...

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 pm

speedyk1 is in Russia and megatherion76 is in the Philippines (I think?)...that could be a large part of why they have not received their items.

I stopped trading/shipping to Russia and Asia years ago because of things like this...

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
speedyk1 is in Russia and megatherion76 is in the Philippines (I think?)...that could be a large part of why they have not received their items.

I stopped trading/shipping to Russia and Asia years ago because of things like this...

Outside of it being a little slow sometimes, I have never had a problem with Russia (assuming the package was sent registered)

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

When I lived in England, I had so many packages never arrive. And of those that did, countless had been opened, pilfered, and resealed. I hated that part of living there.
Back to top Go down
Navouhodonosor
Metal student
Metal student
Navouhodonosor

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

And packets shipped through usps are masturbating for a month inside the States. Self-criticism doesn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Navouhodonosor wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

And packets shipped through usps are masturbating for a month inside the States. Self-criticism doesn't hurt...
No, it doesn't hurt. Making sense would help, though.
Back to top Go down
Navouhodonosor
Metal student
Metal student
Navouhodonosor

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Spectrefate has been disappeared (I have also seen bad words about him in other forums because he was selling boots but it's another story) & that American thought to blame first Russia and... Phillipines. Does that make sense? Nope...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm

I am not "blaming", I am speaking from experience. I used to trade to anywhere in the world, all the time. I have received packages from Russia and Philippines (Asia in general) AND I have NOT received packages from Russia and Asia. I have also been told too many times that packages I KNOW that I sent to Russia and/or Asia were never received.

In my 10+ years of trading, Russia and Asia are the 2 areas I had the most trouble out of...I send from US, then person in Russia/Asia never gets OR person in Russia/Asia sends, then I never get. It happened to me enough times in both directions that I simply stopped.

I ship/receive from UK, Canada and Norway with no issues...Russia and Asia have issues IN MY EXPERIENCE...end of story.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Navouhodonosor wrote:
Spectrefate has been disappeared (I have also seen bad words about him in other forums because he was selling boots but it's another story) & that American thought to blame first Russia and... Phillipines. Does that make sense? Nope...
Ah, gotcha. Yes, Spec hasn't been entirely honest with everyone. But the postal systems in Russia and the Philippines are also crap. Haha.

So let's be fair. Spec ripped off the Russian, and the Filipino got screwed by his corrupt postal system. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I am not "blaming", I am speaking from experience. I used to trade to anywhere in the world, all the time. I have received packages from Russia and Philippines (Asia in general) AND I have NOT received packages from Russia and Asia. I have also been told too many times that packages I KNOW that I sent to Russia and/or Asia were never received.

In my 10+ years of trading, Russia and Asia are the 2 areas I had the most trouble out of...I send from US, then person in Russia/Asia never gets OR person in Russia/Asia sends, then I never get. It happened to me enough times in both directions that I simply stopped.

I ship/receive from UK, Canada and Norway with no issues...Russia and Asia have issues IN MY EXPERIENCE...end of story.

Mine as well. The only country in Asia I do business with on a regular basis is Japan, never had a problem there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm

funny i've never had a problem anywhere. the only problem I did have was just getting my money taken and waiting too long to file claims. Sometimes im too trusting when it comes to certain things but ive learned my lesson not only with people out of the US but anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next