Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)

Go down 
+11
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
Shiney
Eyesore
kmorg
megatherion76
speedyk1
manny
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Navouhodonosor wrote:
Spectrefate has been disappeared (I have also seen bad words about him in other forums because he was selling boots but it's another story) & that American thought to blame first Russia and... Phillipines. Does that make sense? Nope...

spec comes and goes quite often. He will post here for awhile then drop off for a long period. I have traded with him on several different occasions and got all my stuff. I know he does the boots thing but it is also safe to say that sending packages unregistered to Russia or the Phillipines is akin to setting your money on fire.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 pm

For the record, I never had an issue trading with Brian, and traded many times.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 am

Eyesore wrote:

"Spec" [not everyone knows him as the cool individual that we do]
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
"Spec" [not everyone knows him as the cool individual that we do]
Well, in the spirit of full disclosure, he did try to sell me bootlegs as originals.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 am

10-4.
Back to top Go down
megatherion76
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 am

exact33 wrote:
Navouhodonosor wrote:
Spectrefate has been disappeared (I have also seen bad words about him in other forums because he was selling boots but it's another story) & that American thought to blame first Russia and... Phillipines. Does that make sense? Nope...

spec comes and goes quite often. He will post here for awhile then drop off for a long period. I have traded with him on several different occasions and got all my stuff. I know he does the boots thing but it is also safe to say that sending packages unregistered to Russia or the Phillipines is akin to setting your money on fire.
Don't get me wrong mate but I do believe that we have one of the more good postal system.I have trading/buying CDs in multiple forums using the name megatherion76 but only 3 transactions have not materialized because the package had been lost in the way.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 am

I don't see the point in letting this thread go further. I Spec is not here, then posting about him is pointless. If he passes by, then he'll address whatever needs to be addressed.

PostSubject: Re: EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)   EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBAY AUCTIONS (Deep Purple, Sodom, etc.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2