Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iced Earth news!

Go down 
+10
kmorg
MetalGuy71
MoonChild
Joe
Fat Freddy
Smindas
DallasBlack
exact33
Wargod
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

No one ever mentions Horror Show. I think that album is fantastic! But it hardly ever gets a mention, good or bad, when people discuss Iced Earth. It's bizarre. It's like The Album That Shall Not Be Named. Haha.

Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:45 am

Horrow Show was my introduction to Iced Earth, so I'll always hold that one dear. It's a great album bogged down by a few dull moments ('Damien' is far too long for instance, considering that very little changes in the song). It certainly has some of the band's best moments though - 'Wolf', 'Jekyll & Hyde' and of course, 'Dracula'. That last one was the first song I heard by Iced Earth and I still think it's their best.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 am

I LIKE HORRORSHOW BUT IT JUST DOESN'T GRAB MY ATTENTION LIKE THE ONES THAT CAME BEFORE IT. ALSO IT'S THE ICED EARTH ALBUM I'VE HAD THE LEAST LONGEST.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 am

Smindas wrote:
Horrow Show was my introduction to Iced Earth, so I'll always hold that one dear. It's a great album bogged down by a few dull moments ('Damien' is far too long for instance, considering that very little changes in the song). It certainly has some of the band's best moments though - 'Wolf', 'Jekyll & Hyde' and of course, 'Dracula'. That last one was the first song I heard by Iced Earth and I still think it's their best.

That is an excellent cd!

The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
No one ever mentions Horror Show. I think that album is fantastic! But it hardly ever gets a mention, good or bad, when people discuss Iced Earth. It's bizarre. It's like The Album That Shall Not Be Named. Haha.

FINALLY! I love Horror Show. It's my favorite by them, although not by a long shot. The first one I heard, which was Something Wicked This Way Comes, is the close second. I even heard Night of the Stormrider before that one. Horror Show is usually what I play when I want Iced Earth, although I keep hearing it described as a weaker album compared to those two. However, I haven't listened to all of their albums; especially the past three.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:38 am

exact33 wrote:
I really enjoyed The Glorious Burden. Gettysburg is one of the best tracks around..

The Glorious Burden is my favorite Iced Earth album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth news!   Iced Earth news! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Earth news!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2