Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!

Go down 
+8
Shawn Of Fire
Eyesore
Schbopo
shamgar75
Stender
elsid
Hamer12
325ad
12 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Empty
PostSubject: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 am

A Friend at a major promotions company annouced to me this morning that Primus is going to release a new album on the 13th of Sept. Titled "Green Naughahyde" Sweet. I have always been a huge Les Claypool fan and with his groovy funky rock sounds.

Last edited by 325ad on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
elsid
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Looking forward to this as well. Probably will see them when they hit Dallas during the summer
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Cool, sounds really interesting. My favorate primus disc is frizzle fry. I used to stop bringing my backpack to school in 8th grade at one point and just went thru the day seeing how many times I could play the CD all the way thru before school was out...on a sony walkman of course..ha.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Wow - Primus is back. Les is one talented dude.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Naturally, I've been excited about this for weeks. A lot of the new songs have been performed live already, and they sound great to me.

The Last Salmon Man
Lee Van Cleef
Eyes Of The Squirrel
???
Hennepin Crawler
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Wicked! Love this band, even the latter albums. Sailing the Seas of Cheese remains my favorite, though.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 am

Amazing band...

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Les is a great, innovative bass player. I'm interested to hear what they came up with.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

My name is Mud!!!! love some stuff by Primus
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Saw these guys earlier this year. Fantastic set -about five songs in the hour!! New tunes would be great.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Looking forward to it, been too long since I've heard some new Primus.

X2 on Frizzle Fry, stender.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!   1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st new Primus album in 11 years to hit this fall!
Page 1 of 1