Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your significant other's musical tastes

Go down 
+30
Witchfinder
SAHB Healer
mc666
DallasBlack
nevermore
DeathCult
martinsane
325ad
Hamer12
Eyesore
shamgar75
QuothTheRaven
Troublezone
Stender
Schbopo
stepcousin
chewie
tohostudios
bassman
James B.
Lari
thejokeriv
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
manny
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
Joe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
This winter I got a new baby goat, and I had to put him the cab of my truck to get him home in the cold. I had an Axel Rudi Pell cd in the deck and man he didn't like that one bit at all, so I turned it off. I've never seen an animal so upset over music.

I have. During the first week I had Tux (my black and white cat) he didn't really react to anything I blasted out of my stereo. Then I put in White Zombie's "Astro Creep 2000". It took Tux about 30 seconds to decide he hated it and needed a place to hide. He hid under the bed for about an hour after I stopped playing the CD.

He's since adapted and doesn't even move when I break out the vacuum cleaner. I guess industrial metal will make a cat able to endure any noise.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 am

my cats don't mind music unless I try to sing along. that really disturbs them.
toho, we have hijacked yet another thread. My bad. I expect most of these under 50 types out there aren't speaking of their pets when they say "significant other". Smile

You guys go ahead and resume the conversation about human beans again.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
toho, we have hijacked yet another thread. My bad. I expect most of these under 50 types out there aren't speaking of their pets when they say "significant other". Smile

My cat hates it when I sing too. I can carry a tune, but for some reason he thinks there's something wrong with me when I do it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 am

DallasBlack wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

My cat hates it when I sing too. I can carry a tune, but for some reason he thinks there's something wrong with me when I do it.

Just a bunch of pussies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Troublezone wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

Just a bunch of pussies. Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

lol!

Considering when I do meet someone she'll come from either church or eHarmony, she will probably be into that contemporary Christian crap that personally bores the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

My girlfriend like classic rock and some metal. She absolutely loves Rainbow and plays my Rainbow greatest hits collection frequently and she uses my Motorhead England Tshirt as a night gown. However, her real love is country which is bizzare because she's from England. Ha! She's also a music journalist and has her own country music blog. The great thing about her is she really understands my passion for music and encourages it. She's the one who got me to start my music blog and she's also my editor. My ex-wife had horrid taste in music - Enya, Sarah McLachlan, and crap like that. UGH!!! Notice I said ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm

I like heavy metal of all kinds, but my cat prefers silence.

lol!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 am

Witchfinder wrote:
My ex-wife had horrid taste in music - Enya, Sarah McLachlan, and crap like that. UGH!!! Notice I said ex-wife.

Now we know how you got that name Witchfinder.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 am

my wife still dislikes metal...

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

my ex wife like me was a big David Bowie Fan, she dug Foo Fighters, and The Violet Burning we both liked She Wants Revenge, she got me into Kings of Leon and Metric

her tastes were more into songs themselves. With the exception of David Bowie and the Smashing Pumpkins she digged them too

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 pm

While My Wife enjoys things I hate like grunge,a perfect circle,tool and KMFDM. Most of our tastes are the same.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

My wife likes pretty much the same kind of music that I do. So it's nice, we rarely (if ever) argue over music.

The only stuff she's not as into as I am is black and death metal. She likes thrash though ...

Her favorite is glam metal. Def Leppard is her fave band ... followed closely by Bon Jovi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your significant other's musical tastes   Your significant other's musical tastes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your significant other's musical tastes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3