Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage

Go down 
+56
glassprison
Highway Star
Noetic Effect
Wurthless
muckie
the sentinel
Troublezone
Glower
Icy Grave
DakotaRogers
TheGreatDuck
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
corplhicks
Vexer6
Witchfinder
Boris2008
SpectreFate
Chrome Locust
chewie
sheets
James B.
brokentulsa
CRIMSONMASK
Andy
TheDoctor'sScarf
DioRainbowManowar
The_Jayroh
mlotek
Lari
Alex Von Smythe
GrandNational
Hadley
A Handful of Wayne
metalinmyveins
Nico
DeathCult
Leatherface
stepcousin
tohostudios
adrian
Required Fields
Jesusandmetal23
scottmitchell74
QuothTheRaven
manny
bassman
rawr!
Joe
jstate
Sutekh
kmorg
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Jeeez.... No one saw Clerks II? When they started singing the King Diamond song Welcome Home.... HAHA! headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Jeeez.... No one saw Clerks II? When they started singing the King Diamond song Welcome Home.... HAHA! headbanger

That is AWESOME!!!!! I have Clerks II on my Netflix queue, just haven't seen it it. Clerks was a classic and I never knew the tearm "Snowballing" until then.....
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHA! Yea i actually saw clerks II first and loved it so much i had to watch the first one.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Seinfeld-The Bubble Boy's room has posters of Ugly Kid Joe and House of Lords in it
Simpsons-Rock you like a Hurricane plays at an air show
Dan Vs-The main character Dan has a ramones poster in his apartment
Wonder Years-Karen (the hippie daughter) is a fan of Hendrix and Iron Butterfly
Men in Black 2-One of the aliens is sorting letters in the post office to the tune of keel's "speed demon"
Regular Show- Nothin But a Good Time by Poison plays in one episode, and mordecai and rigby's room also have a poster of what looks to be a generic hair metal band.
King of the Hill- A running gag has John Redcorn always blasting classic rock songs from his car radio whenever he shows up (great white, foreigner, ratt, billy idol, etc). Also, he mentioned being a winger roadie in one episode (wow, mike judge got to stick it to winger on THIS show too!)
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18914

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:05 am

Testament is seen very, very briefly in the movie Strange Days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am

Leatherface wrote:
Testament is seen very, very briefly in the movie Strange Days.

Skunk Anansie's in there too. They get about two seconds more screen time than Testament (which isn't saying much)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 pm

what about Zombie Nightmare? headbanger lol!

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Buffy staked a vampire through his white Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance t-shirt on an episode I watched the other night.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I was watching some Disney XD show called "Im with the band", and some kid (who i think was the band manager) was wearing a def leppard shirt.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Armored Saint is in Hellraiser III. A couple of Morbid Angel songs can be heard in the movie Night of the Demons 3(I think that's the one).
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm

...at the 1:26 mark. Hey, I've got that poster!

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 am

metalinmyveins wrote:

Nice!!!! Plus the song during the end credits is the awesome 'Nobody Rides For Free' by RATT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 am

Quote :
A couple of Morbid Angel songs can be heard in the movie Night of the Demons 3(I think that's the one).

It's part II, but either way it's cool to hear them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

Nice!!!! Plus the song during the end credits is the awesome 'Nobody Rides For Free' by RATT!!!!

Even better is that it's Anthony Kaedis rockin' out on the bed! Funny as hell when he shoots his foot!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 am

Nuclear Assault's "Something Wicked" is used in the movie Warlock 2.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:11 am

Joe wrote:
Oh Yeah, here it is! Laughing very hard

From what I have read, Jim was actually a big CC fan back in the day. Maybe still is.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am

Watching Megamind with my twins a few classic metal tracks AC/DC-Highway to Hell and Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am

manny wrote:
Watching Megamind with my twins a few classic metal tracks AC/DC-Highway to Hell and Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train

LOL!!! Forgot about those!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 am

On a recent episode of Parks & Recreations, there was a town hall meeting to discuss what items should be put into the town's time capsule for future generations. One lady stood up and demanded that her copy of David Lee Roth's book 'Crazy from the Heat' be included.

I Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 201269 .

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
On a recent episode of Parks & Recreations, there was a town hall meeting to discuss what items should be put into the town's time capsule for future generations. One lady stood up and demanded that her copy of David Lee Roth's book 'Crazy from the Heat' be included.

I Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 201269 .

Hell ya!!!!!!!! Speaking of DLR in 'Weird Science' wasn't a photograph of his thrown into the mix for the 'coolness' and making the hottie.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 am

My kids were watching "SpongeBob" over the weekend and Dee Snider appeared as a guest voice in one episode. He played "Angry Jack," the proprietor of a "Replacement Shell Emporium" where Spongebob takes his pet snail Gary after his shell gets broken.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:41 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My kids were watching "SpongeBob" over the weekend and Dee Snider appeared as a guest voice in one episode. He played "Angry Jack," the proprietor of a "Replacement Shell Emporium" where Spongebob takes his pet snail Gary after his shell gets broken.

Ha-ha!! I saw that episode this weekend too. I didn't know that was Dee! Funny. I'm glad the twins are finally getting into Spongebob. It's something we all can enjoy!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Ha-ha!! I saw that episode this weekend too. I didn't know that was Dee! Funny. I'm glad the twins are finally getting into Spongebob. It's something we all can enjoy!

There's been quite a few "Metal Moments" on SpongeBob. Someone on the staff must be a fan. Sebastian Bach was a guest voice a while back, so was Gene Simmons (along with Shannon Tweed).
In the SpongeBob Movie you can even hear a snippet of a Motorhead song ("You Better Run," re-worked as "You Better Swim") during one scene when SpongeBob and Patrick stumble into a tough-guy, biker bar.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 am

I haven't seen it myself, but yea, I heard about the Motorhead song being used for the movie. The Gene Simmons one sounds familiar too. Didn't know about Bach. Cool.

I'm thinking the same thing about the show Parks & Recreations. Someone there behind the scenes is a fan of 80's metal.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 am

Quote :
The Gene Simmons one sounds familiar too.

Gene & Shannon are in the episode where SpongeBob & Patrick are driving a submarine around Bikini Bottom that Mr. Krabs has turned into a "mobile" Krusty Krab restaurant. Gene plays a giant sea monster that they meet at the bottom of an abyss.

Shannon is a fish lady who beats the crap out of Plankton after he talks smack to her and her kid Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next