Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitesnake

Go down 
+22
MetalGuy71
Glower
Runicen
Metal Misfit
XYZ
tohostudios
jstate
DallasBlack
manny
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
T-Roy
ultmetal
INVADERS
journeyman
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
spiritoradio
mc666
Fat Freddy
caniplaywithmadness?
mr.electric39
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6305

Whitesnake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake   Whitesnake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 12:35 pm

New song "Always the Same":

It will be featured in the new compilation album "The Rock Album" that features remixed/remastered Whitesnake classics, out in June.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Whitesnake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake   Whitesnake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Lari wrote:
New song "Always the Same":

It will be featured in the new compilation album "The Rock Album" that features remixed/remastered Whitesnake classics, out in June.

Good tune. I have seen this line up twice in the last 3 years and if things weren't cancelled everywhere I would have seen 'em again 2 weeks ago at the same spot. I am probably the resident Whitesnake "fan boy" here and I gotta be honest, I wish DC wouldn't release this album, as it's essentially another way of saying "Greatest Hits" and milking the fan base for another album cuz there is one new song. I will digital download the new track, but I am not paying $15 for a dozen or so songs I already own. He should do what Axel Rudi Pell does with the "Ballad" releases and add demos, rare live, and unreleased stuff. Ny days of being a completest (for Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Saxon, and Whitesnake) are over.
Back to top Go down

Whitesnake
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: