Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitesnake Wine

Go down 
+9
Troublezone
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Hamer12
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
manny
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else find this product to be silly, Whitesnake wine!!!

Whitesnake and Dennis de la Montanya are proud to present the Whitesnake Zinfandel 2010.
Commented Whitesnake frontman David Coverdale: "It's a bodacious, cheeky little wine, filled to the brim with the spicy essence of sexy, slippery snakeyness... I recommend it to complement any and all grown-up friskiness and hot-tub jollies...
Is this love?... I believe it is..."
The Whitesnake Zinfandel 2010 wine will be available in most U.S. states after July 1st and internationally shortly thereafter.

Whitesnake Wine Whitesnakewine1
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Geoff Tate has his own private label wine too. It seems to be the suddenly hip thing to do amongst the aging-rocker set.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Geoff Tate has his own private label wine too. It seems to be the suddenly hip thing to do amongst the aging-rocker set.

I forgot Geoff Tate has his own private label wine as does Maynard from Tool.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Agreed, this is silly. Also silly is the "Tedniquet coffee."
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm

T-Roy wrote:

Ted Kirkpatrick's a renaissance man. He collects rare butterflies (seriously!) and creates high-end coffee blends. Laughing

Dave Mustaine had his own line of coffee for a while too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Les Claypool also does the wine thing.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

manny wrote:

Also, that picture is a photoshop job. It's not even a real label on a bottle of wine. Notice the absence any kind of curve/cylindrical perspective. It's a flat graphic stuck on a picture of a bottle. So do they really have this wine somewhere to buy or was this just a concept?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm

I think at the moment it is a concept and the story was from Eddie trunk's website
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 pm

manny wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else find this product to be silly, Whitesnake wine!!!

Whitesnake and Dennis de la Montanya are proud to present the Whitesnake Zinfandel 2010.
Commented Whitesnake frontman David Coverdale: "It's a bodacious, cheeky little wine, filled to the brim with the spicy essence of sexy, slippery snakeyness... I recommend it to complement any and all grown-up friskiness and hot-tub jollies...
Is this love?... I believe it is..."
The Whitesnake Zinfandel 2010 wine will be available in most U.S. states after July 1st and internationally shortly thereafter.

Whitesnake wine - made for you and an easy slide it in for the lady!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm

T-Roy wrote:

So do they really have this wine somewhere to buy or was this just a concept?

It's coming soon. David Coverdale will sell no wine before its time.

Back to top Go down

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Too many entendres present themselves here.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Wasn't there KISS wine too? Although I'm pretty sure they just slapped a KISS label over a bottle of Thunderbird. I don't think Gene was stomping grapes in his demon boots.

I heard a rumor that David Coverdale personally tea bags every batch to give it that "spicy essence of sexy, slippery snakeyness"

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 pm

There's so many veteran artists getting into the wine/coffee scene. I don't get it. Razz I love Whitesnake but was the world really waiting for their own brand of wine? I guess in the end the product will speak for itself...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:52 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wasn't there KISS wine too? Although I'm pretty sure they just slapped a KISS label over a bottle of Thunderbird. I don't think Gene was stomping grapes in his demon boots.

I heard a rumor that David Coverdale personally tea bags every batch to give it that "spicy essence of sexy, slippery snakeyness"

LOL!!!! No, Gene just provides the sweat from his balls for KISS cologne!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm

This whole thread is just filthy.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 am

What's next DANZIG cheeseburgers?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
What's next DANZIG cheeseburgers?

And Manowar Grog and Running Wild Rum.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Doesn't Sammy Hagar have his own Tequila?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

T-Roy wrote:

Yes, Cabo Wabo, but he sold it for 90 million recently.....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

WOW he's rich! and that's not counting his big selling VH albums...

Even though he sold the business i heard he still gets some interest from the Tequila sales.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Ted Kirkpatrick's a renaissance man. He collects rare butterflies (seriously!) and creates high-end coffee blends. Laughing

I got that Tourniquet coffee once.....no good. That being said, I don't mind rockers putting their names on wines or beers or tequilas or coffee or whatever they wanna put their names on, if it tastes good, it's all good. Let's not forget, once they get older, they're a lot more interested in branching out and exploring different business ventures because they are able to for the most part, so more power to them. Money begets money.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Chad Vader has his own Coffee
Sammy Hagar has his own Tequila
Marilyn Manson has some form of alcohol thing going on too I just cant remember what...
Joe Perry has his own BBQ Sauce

It does seem to be a trend
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I have my own line of bellybutton lint....
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 am

Troublezone wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

WOW he's rich! and that's not counting his big selling VH albums...

Even though he sold the business i heard he still gets some interest from the Tequila sales.

Michael Anthony has his own hot sauce line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whitesnake Wine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitesnake Wine   Whitesnake Wine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitesnake Wine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next