Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...

Go down 
+10
mez
Alex Dee Rokket
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
sheets
exact33
mc666
manny
Temple of Blood
Shawn Of Fire
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...   The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

As long as a band is still having fun and can make a decent living doing it, I don't think they should have to stop at all. I would hate for someone to tell me what I can and can't do just because it doesn't match up to their rose-colored vision of what I was 25 or 30 years ago.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...   The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

I'm with those who say, if they can still do it, do it. As long as there are people who like you music and continue to buy your albums. Even it they do suck, like Queensryche.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...   The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:10 pm

I don't think its our call whether or not a band should call it quits. It's completely up to the band. To me, it's no different than anyone else in any other job...if you still love what you are doing, then keep on doing it.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...   The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
I would hate for someone to tell me what I can and can't do just because it doesn't match up to their rose-colored vision of what I was 25 or 30 years ago.

I like this statement...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...   The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Judas Priest farewell tour announcement got me thinking...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2