Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest tour set list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Judas Priest tour set list Empty
PostSubject: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:09 am

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=98327

I think this is one awesome set. It's definitely an interesting one. Note that big one that's missing. They seem to be going with several obscure ones here. Nice to see a few off of the new album (if only they'd play the title track).

01. Intro: Dawn of Creation
02. Prophecy
03. Metal Gods
04. Eat Me Alive
05. Between the Hammer and the Anvil
06. Devil's Child
07. Breaking the Law
08. Hell Patrol
09. Death
10. Dissident Aggressor
11. Angel
12. The Hellion / Electric Eye
13. Rock Hard, Ride Free
14. Sinner
15. Painkiller
---------------
16. Hell Bent for Leather
17. The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)
18. You've Got Another Thing Coming

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 am

I'm probably the only one, but I think they really oughta retire "Breaking the Law" from their set list. Great song but it's overplayed as hell.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm probably the only one, but I think they really oughta retire "Breaking the Law" from their set list. Great song but it's overplayed as hell.

Amen. I'm sure the American setlist will include Livin After Midnight, which also needs put to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:11 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Amen. I'm sure the American setlist will include Livin After Midnight, which also needs put to bed.

Ooh yea, that's another one that needs to go.

Pleasantly surprised to see "Sinner" and "Dissident Aggressor" in there, though I'm rather shocked that there's no "Victim of Changes"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'll give a hearty AMEN to that as well.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 am

I'll be seeing them at the Glen Helen pavilion on 8/30/08 and i'm looking forward to it. Especially Testament even though they'll only get a half an hour as a opening band. The whole show should be killer!
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 am

They should bring back songs like Exciter, Tyrant and Heroes' End etc.
Awesome songs that haven't been played live in years.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

INVADERS wrote:

They performed Exciter on the last tour I believe.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

INVADERS wrote:

Halford did "Tyrant" when I saw him open for Iron Maiden back in '00 (shortly before his RESURRECTION album was released). I was floored!! I never thought I'd get to hear that track live.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

With such a huge catalog they are sure to leave off some crowd favorites. That's a decent list considering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:59 pm

I'd love to hear Scott Travis one day perform with the band "Let Us Prey/Call For The Priest". He would do that song true justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest tour set list   Judas Priest tour set list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest tour set list
Page 1 of 1