Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
Selvmord
DallasBlack
HellRaiser
the sentinel
nevermore
exact33
thejokeriv
mc666
MetalGuy71
Wargod
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Empty
PostSubject: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:05 am

Quote :
HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST and MOTÖRHEAD are strongly rumored to be teaming up for a North American tour later in the year (as partially predicted by BLABBERMOUTH.NET on January 17, 2008). It should be noted, however, that this information has not yet been corrobated by an official source and should be considered a rumor only at this point.
Wouldn't that be sweet? I love how Blabbermouth acts like TMZ now. They "partially predicted" this. 99% of their news comes from other people, but sure Blabbermouth predicted it. Haha.

I still hate that site for IP banning me. Keith Bergman is a kitten. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:16 am

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/cool-rumor-priest-and-heaven-and-hell-to-tour-together-t3782.htm?highlight=heaven+++%2bhell

da' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! - Bet you'll have to ********* now, huh? lol!

But yeah, that would be a killer tour!!

Edited by me (Locky) for sensitive purposes, my Sister died that way.......
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:14 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/heart-of-metal-f1/cool-rumor-priest-and-heaven-and-hell-to-tour-together-t3782.htm?highlight=heaven+++%2bhell

da' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! - Bet you'll have to ********* now, huh? lol!

But yeah, that would be a killer tour!!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:51 am

Woohoo pay back! lol! Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? 811939

Wargod48

NP: Dead Child - Attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 pm

We love you eyesore. We just love when we catch you being wrong more.

As for that tour, I don't know. Who is going to be the opener and only play a half an hour? It woud have to be like a 5 hour concert.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:23 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
We love you eyesore. We just love when we catch you being wrong more.

As for that tour, I don't know. Who is going to be the opener and only play a half an hour? It woud have to be like a 5 hour concert.

Motorhead could play 20 songs in that half-hour opening slot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Pffft! Let me pull a Wargod here and point out that my thread mentioned Motorhead—which, by the way, is the one frickin' word I searched for since I thought less posts would show up—so that apparently makes it totally different from that thread, which only mentioned Heaven And Hell and Judas Priest.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:05 pm

add Maiden to the tour & it would be perfect.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Sounds like a great show!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:10 pm

I would love to see what happens to the guy who tells RJD he has to open for someone Smile

Alex

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm

That would be an awesome tour! headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:09 pm

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm

I wonder how much tickets for this tour will be???

Alex

HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:30 pm

exact33 wrote:
I wonder how much tickets for this tour will be???

Alex

Good question - probably an arm and a leg

Still, with that being said... WOW 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Sweet Jeebus!!!!!! fainting
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm

mc666 wrote:
add Maiden to the tour & it would be perfect.

That would have to be a music festival of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 am

that would be the greatest concert 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 am

They couldn't fit that much ego onto one tour.

Lemmy would be the only level headed one.
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm

Update!

TESTAMENT Added To HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD Tour? - Mar. 27, 2008
Veteran San Francisco Bay Area metallers TESTAMENT are rumored to have been added to the upcoming summer tour featuring HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST and MOTÖRHEAD (as previously reported by BLABBERMOUTH.NET on January 17 and March 22). It should be noted, however, that this information has not yet been corrobated by an official source and should be considered a rumor only at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Crapola. How long is this thing going to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Damn! Testament, too. I need to buy a Motorhead album. Haha. I own none. Never have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:42 pm

That's weird. But then I guess you didn't own any AC/DC til last year.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Geez, that show would be a freakin' marathon. It would be an awesome gig though!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 pm

spectrefate wrote:
That's weird. But then I guess you didn't own any AC/DC til last year.
There's a lot of bands I've missed or skipped over. My tastes are just too broad, so I'm always missing something. But I always thought I wouldn't like Motorhead when I first started getting into a lot of different bands. That's changed now, but it's also daunting looking at their catalog with the intention of digging into it. I'm obsessive with music. I need to collect every album! Haha. Sometimes that alone is enough to keep me away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 pm

That would be an AWESOME show!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?   Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven And Hell To Tour With Judas Priest And Motorhead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next