Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet

Go down 
+7
Temple of Blood
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
exact33
metalken
Olafsto
Eyesore
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!

Sounds badass!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!

Sounds badass!

Pretty darn cool. I was just on a major Zero Hour kick a few weeks back and binged all their discs over a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Never heard of this band before, but that sample on their Myspace sounds great.
Looking forward to hear some more from the coming album..

I knew this was an old thread being resurrected when I saw Myspace mentioned. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

metalken wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sounds badass!

Pretty darn cool. I was just on a major Zero Hour kick a few weeks back and binged all their discs over a couple of days.

Everything they've done is excellent, all their projects. Last year, on the Cynthesis Facebook page, Jasun posted an update and said that Troy hadn't played bass for a few years at that point, which was kind of sad knowing that they'd both been creating music together for so long. Pretty cool that he's now singing, though. I had no idea he could. Great that they can still make music together.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
metalken wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sounds badass!

Everything they've done is excellent, all their projects. Last year, on the Cynthesis Facebook page, Jasun posted an update and said that Troy hadn't played bass for a few years at that point, which was kind of sad knowing that they'd both been creating music together for so long. Pretty cool that he's now singing, though. I had no idea he could. Great that they can still make music together.

He has a good voice! I remember you turning me on to Death Machine a few years back. I'll have to check into this as well.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 am

New song!

Guess Troy's not singing on this one, though. It's Paul Villarreal from Sun Caged.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Lots of good memories with these guys. I used to rehearse a few doors down from them in San Jose when they were still doing Zero Hour. We always hung out together at the jam space and I would occasionally stop in and listen.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 am

Lurideath wrote:
Lots of good memories with these guys. I used to rehearse a few doors down from them in San Jose  when they were still doing Zero Hour. We always hung out together at the jam space and I would occasionally stop in and listen.

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2