Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LS - Death Machine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Since this thing is taking YEARS to make. I finally broke down and bought the two-song Death Machine release on iTunes. The two new songs are killer too. Death Machine and The Battle both are awesome. Can't wait for the final full length album......in 2023. angry

Oh well. I don't do comps at all, never have, but there's three "new" songs on In Memoriam. Think I'll buy those three off iTunes...put them in the Death Machine playlist....call it a wrap, album complete! Rolling Eyes

Seriously though, those two new Death Machine songs are worth the $.99 each! Album art looks sick too.
Back to top Go down

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Quote :

In 2023 even MP3s will be obsolete. We'll all have our music put directly into our bloodstream by then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

I thought those 3 new songs off in memoriam were cool when I was like 12...haha. Once I discovered Living sacrfices thrash stuff thats all I listened to by them. If they would just put out a thrash album like their old stuff before 2012(get on it LS worlds ending soon!) I would probably get it.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

I look forward to the album, and I agree - it's taking forever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Stender wrote:
...when I was like 12...haha.
wow...that was a whole...7 years ago?! Laughing very hard

And In Memoriam is from 2005.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Stender wrote:
...when I was like 12...haha.
wow...that was a whole...7 years ago?! Laughing very hard

And In Memoriam is from 2005.

I wasnt really serious, I think I was like 14 or 15 when I heard in memoriam. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:43 pm

ALL DONE! My very own.....5 song, completed Death Machine release!!!

Only thing that ruins it....is when the "In Memoriam" cover pops up on the LCD...then reality sets in. I hate that. LS - Death Machine 811939
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:41 pm

LS... one of my fave bands. The new songs on In Memoriam kicked arse. The Death Machine songs are kinda meh.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:55 pm

akeldama wrote:
LS... one of my fave bands. The new songs on In Memoriam kicked arse. The Death Machine songs are kinda meh.
Huh, it was opposite for me. I think the two DM songs are both excellent but the three new comp disc songs were OKAY. Killers is probably the my fave out of those three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LS - Death Machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS - Death Machine   LS - Death Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LS - Death Machine
Page 1 of 1