Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Empty
PostSubject: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:30 pm

I don't think I've mentioned this band before. Anyone heard them? They put out an EP and a full-length, but have been inactive for a long time now. The band is basically Zero Hour with a bit of a growler on vocals. They're wicked, though! And you can find the full-length cheap. Laser's Edge has it for $4. Well worth it.

Anyway, a song of theirs just came on my mix, so I figured I'd make a post. This song below is from their full-length.

SEPARATE

They also released a new demo a few years back, which featured a female vocalist in addition to the growler. It was a great sign of what was to come. But like I said, they've been dormant for years.

THE FALLEN (DEMO)

Not sure if that's called "The Fallen" or not. Their website says "Song 1," but their MySpace page says "The Fallen." I have it saved as "Untitled." But whatever—it's a pretty sweet tune.

Anyway, check them out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:57 am

Yeah I also picked that one up from Laser's Edge after checking it on myspace. I like it quite a bit, which is weird cause I'm not big into ZH. I only have and have heard A Fragile Mind by them though.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Awesome band. The female vocalist is Jasun and Troy's sister. These guys and Zero Hour used to practice down the hall from Avenger of Blood when we were still in the Bay Area. Great band!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:01 pm

I have a copy of this ordered but it hasn't arrived yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Awesome band. The female vocalist is Jasun and Troy's sister. These guys and Zero Hour used to practice down the hall from Avenger of Blood when we were still in the Bay Area. Great band!
Oh yeah? I remember Troy saying she was from Tennessee or something, but I didn't know it was their sister. Right on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Since I love ZH I will have to check this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:31 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Since I love ZH I will have to check this out.
If you can handle the vocals, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm not finding any samples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:25 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I'm not finding any samples.
I posted two MP3s above, Stevie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Uh, yeah, duh! That second tune is pretty good but my list of wants is long and my cash flow is short. On the list but way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:43 pm

For $4? That should be at the top. Haha.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:33 pm

My copy of this arrived today. Good stuff and well worth picking up for $4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)   Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Machine (Zero Hour...But Heavier)
Page 1 of 1