Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halford - Made of Metal

Go down 
+24
iamrockerfun
MetalAndy
ultmetal
DallasBlack
mez
Ben Grimm
FlyingV
krokus
Metal Misfit
JBall_Z
A Handful of Wayne
Approval Guy
mc666
Dave the Boss
tohostudios
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
exact33
manny
Gilbert
Alex Dee Rokket
Eyesore
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am

I'm listening to it right now, and haven't heard any Halford screams yet...but so far, it's actually really good. I like the songs, very simple, and rockin'...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 pm

I like it as well. Cliffy actually remastered it for himself and gave me a copy and it sound fantastic.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Yeah, the sound is a little strange on this one. And a couple of songs, while great, sound as though they were written for like, another album or something.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am

Good, it's not just me. I'm no audio freak but the mix for some of these songs sounds TERRIBLE in the car. I kept playing with the bass and treble and couldn't get it right. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm on my second spin of this one right now... no complaints from me... sounds great. Maybe I'm just easily amused. headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 pm

This album is a great album. Not a classic, but some great metal songs... Melody, hooks, screaming solos....

It's metal..... if it feels cheesy to you, you're thinking too much! If I want social commentary I listen to Queensryche or U2....

A couple of klunkers but no biggee..... great stuff...

I want a SHIRT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 am

Heard the entire album on my way back home last night.

Very entertaining
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm

I found it to be a little disappointing, drab and lacking interest. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am

Dusted this one off today after not hearing it in a few months ...guess I just never gave it a fair shake when I first got it. Still sounds pretty good to me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

I just heard 'Made of Metal' on sattellite radio over the weekend and it reminded me that I still need to pick this one up.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

biddle wrote:
I found it to be a little disappointing, drab and lacking interest. Neutral

Drab and lacking interest? NOT! It's head banging, fist pumping heavy metal IMO. headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Made of Metal   Halford - Made of Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halford - Made of Metal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4