Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).

Go down 
+11
Mglaffas81
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
XYZ
Jedilink
DeathCult
manny
Fat Freddy
Rex
Chairman_Smith
Troublezone
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Empty
PostSubject: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 am

I would have thought he would go for something more "leather" oriented. Wink

ROB HALFORD Launches New Apparel Company - Apr. 27, 2009
The world of rock and roll has one Metal God — Rob Halford. The multi-gold and -platinum producer, songwriter, vocalist has graced the world's largest stages for decades leading with his solo acts HALFORD and FIGHT, as well as the legendary JUDAS PRIESTHalford launches (Metal God clothing line). Mag-glass_10x10.

Developing new standards for the rock and metal genres with blazing vocals, dynamic themes, adorned head-to-toe in glass, leather and steel — The Metal God is universally recognized as an artist whom continually inspires and drives today’s global hard rock industry.

With an eye on defining consumer-fashions for today's rock and roll lifestyles, Metal God Entertainment and Rob Halford are pleased to debut a new garment entity: Metal God Apparel.

With pre-sale beginning today and shipments commencing June 15, 2009, Metal God Apparel will debut dozens of new, edgy designs this year for youth, teens, men and women. Metal God Apparel reproduced on custom-dyed, cotton tees integrating the newest fashion technology — resulting in an extremely attractive, lightweight, soft-to-touch, active-wear for today's global music audiences.

Visit www.MetalGodApparel.com for more details.

Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am

Too expensive
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 am

Holy crap! On SALE for $45.00?!?! For a t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 am

Um....yeeeaaaaaahhhh, OK, Rob... good luck with that....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 am

These newest trend of rock star's launching their own clothing line needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 am

I think it's fine that he's looking down the road before retirement to make some extra money but i doubt he'll make much with his asking price and it doesn't help that his poduct looks like a "Affliction" ripoff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

Why would anyone want to wear this crap or that Affliction stuff? To me it is the uniform of the Douche Brigade.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Why would anyone want to wear this crap or that Affliction stuff? To me it is the uniform of the Douche Brigade.

A lot of people like trends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 am

Quote :

A lot of people are douche bags.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

A lot of people are douche bags.

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Indeed, plus, way too expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Some of the shirts are nifty, but the shirts that are really busy looking on them remind me of emo and nu-metal styles and it gets on my nerves. I WILL say that some of the designs are nifty...although I'd never THINK of paying 45 bucks for a frakking t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Money grab!!!!
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:09 am

Jedilink wrote:
Some of the shirts are nifty, but the shirts that are really busy looking on them remind me of emo and nu-metal styles and it gets on my nerves. I WILL say that some of the designs are nifty...although I'd never THINK of paying 45 bucks for a frakking t-shirt.

Agree

I think if he designed something more simplistic or threw in a free metal studded bracer it would be a cool buy.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:59 am

these t shirts look like the same stuff they sell at walmart for 6 bucks.

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:26 am

I like some of the early Affliction line...I have 2 of the shirts...but I got them @ $28 each on sale...LOL! They were originally over $50...
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:02 am

Yep, way too expensive....

Hey Shiney, isn't that a close-up of the creature on Henry Fuseli's "The Nightmare"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:07 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Hey Shiney, isn't that a close-up of the creature on Henry Fuseli's "The Nightmare"?

I'm not Shiney but yet it is... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:27 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

I'm not Shiney but yet it is... Very Happy

Whoops, sorry angry Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I don't need to waste that much money on a t shirt. Most of the t shirt's I have I get 5 for $10 at a local warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm

I want the metal studed jacket of his
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

They are pretty expensive. And I'm not too impressed with how they look.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

profit out of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).   Halford launches (Metal God clothing line). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halford launches (Metal God clothing line).
Page 1 of 1