Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen recording a new album

Go down 
+18
Shawn Of Fire
Metal Misfit
Ben Grimm
exact33
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
onrypt
XYZ
Orion Crystal Ice
metallicleora
nevermore
iamrockerfun
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
stepcousin
ultmetal
manny
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oldschooldoom
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 80

Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 am

And check here too (scroll down)
http://www.vhnd.com/
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 am

Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 83628

I will believe it when I see it type news and I never watch the Grammy's but here is the latest on my favorite band of 50 something year old teenagers:

Van Halen has reportedly leaked some big and rather exciting news. The band will headline the 2012 Grammy Awards, set to take place in February 2012.

The official announcement is expected to be revealed on November 30th at the Grammy Nominations Live! Concert -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night, where nominees in major categories are revealed to fans. The special airs on CBS at 10:00PM EST, with Lady Gaga, Lupe Fiasco and more set to perform.

Other than that, no new news about Van Halen's new album, the first to feature David Lee Roth in 27 years, has been revealed.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm

manny wrote:
Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 83628

I will believe it when I see it type news and I never watch the Grammy's but here is the latest on my favorite band of 50 something year old teenagers:

Van Halen has reportedly leaked some big and rather exciting news. The band will headline the 2012 Grammy Awards, set to take place in February 2012.

The official announcement is expected to be revealed on November 30th at the Grammy Nominations Live! Concert -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night, where nominees in major categories are revealed to fans. The special airs on CBS at 10:00PM EST, with Lady Gaga, Lupe Fiasco and more set to perform.

Other than that, no new news about Van Halen's new album, the first to feature David Lee Roth in 27 years, has been revealed.

do you have any soundclips from the new album Razz

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 pm

This may or may not be "official"...

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 am

Don't know if this has already been said but there website has announced a tour for 2012!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen recording a new album   Van Halen recording a new album - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen recording a new album
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3