Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+41
A Handful of Wayne
Shiney
Thordis
Alex Dee Rokket
metallicleora
SAHB Healer
Ultimate.Nightmare
MetalRob331
XYZ
mc666
Thrasher73
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
chewie
nevermore
Dave the Boss
Joe
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
Stender
Addy
Required Fields
exact33
kmorg
thejokeriv
Leatherface
ryanmetalman
DallasBlack
Schbopo
snooloui
scottmitchell74
sheets
Metal Misfit
manny
SideShowDisaSter
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Last seen movies - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 am

Quote :
"Halloween III: Season of the Witch"

I really like this one as well. Once you get past the fact that it's not connected in any way to the other ones, it's actually great, cheesy fun.

Halloween II (2009) - Never seen this before...really liked it! I don't understand why it gets blasted. At points it pays homage to the original I & II but then does it's own thing in an interesting way.
Spoiler:

The Lost Tribe - Avoid at all costs. This a horrible movie that, if the cover reminds you of Predator, it's not a mistake. Predator is heavily plagarized for this movie.
Spoiler:

Winter's Bone - Great movie, highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:52 pm

House II 1987
House IV 1992
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Tromeo and Juliet. There's more sex in the first twenty minutes than all of Caligula.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 am

Making a return engagement from last year's Schlock-Tober Craptacular Festival, last night I re-watched of "City of the Walking Dead" (aka "Nightmare City")...which is, without a doubt, the most hilariously inept, fascinatingly stupid, yet awesomely action packed and carnage filled Italian/Spanish "Dawn of the Dead" ripoff ever made. Seriously, this is old school, low budget, Eurotrash grindhouse cinema at its best and worst, all rolled up in one movie. You can't take your eyes off of this thing cuz it's so over the top and utterly ridiculous. Every horror geek needs to see this movie at least once before they die.

Warning: trailer features boobies, gore and bad language. NSFW or for the kiddies.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am

The Phantom Edit
Attack Of The Phantom

Really great edits, done by a pro, of the first two prequels. All the lame Jar Jar Binks, redundancy and most of the clumsy no chemistry romance scenes are knocked out. It definitely makes for a better two movies.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Ghostbusters

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!
The Shining
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Last seen movies - Page 38 Original_Friday_poster
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 am

Leviathan
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:44 am

Halloween (1978)
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 am

Halloween( Rob Zombie Remake)

Evil Dead 2

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:07 am

Get Him To The Greek

Had some moments, but I thought it would be funnier.

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Get Him To The Greek

interesting, I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching it, guess it's a closer fit for my warped sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 am

detuned wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Get Him To The Greek

interesting, I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching it, guess it's a closer fit for my warped sense of humor.

I didn't like the love story of both main characters that they shoehorned into the script. And the semi-serious ending where they try to make you feel sorry for the rock star. "I'm really sad and my daddy doesn't love me." Boo-f**king-hoo.

It should have been just straight-on wacky hi-jinks from beginning to end, ala 'The Hangover'.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:15 am

NOSFERATU

AND THE CONSTANT GARDENER.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:56 am

Hellraiser
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 am

Started watching a documentary last night called "Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy." It's a VERY in-depth look at the making of the entire "Nightmare on Elm Street" film series that I recorded off of the Biography Channel over the Halloween weekend. So far I'm up to the segment covering the 3rd movie ("Dream Warriors") and it's been very interesting stuff. There are tons of interviews with various cast members/crew/producers/special effects guys/etc. -- it would appear that pretty much anybody who's ever had anything to do with the "Nightmare" series will get some camera time in this thing, providing tons of insider info and plenty of Geek Trivia. The comments on all the unintentional "ga-hey" subtext in "Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge" was particularly funny stuff.

The program is four hours long (!!)... well, actually probably only three and change without the commercial breaks -- so even though I was really enjoying the show, I finally had to turn it off and go to bed. I plan to pick up where I left off on it tonight.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Raging Bull
The Untouchables
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 pm

What's Up, Tiger Lily?
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 am

Cry Wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 am

The Naked Gun Trilogy

Anyone ever read the credits at the end of these movies? They are filled with gags. I missed the ones on the first movie but saw the ones on the other two. Here are some of the ones from the second movie:

General foreman...
General Schwarpskopf Welcome home

"People who didn't have lines, but
We Like 'Em! "
============ "
Sound Mixer ................ Richard Bryce Goodman
Mr. Goodman's Hearing Aid .. Beverly Hills Ear Boutique
Hairdressers ........
Set Dressers ........
Cross Dressers ...... George LoCash
...... Vance Collins

Film Loader ......... Steven Robert Lund
Loaded Filmer ....... Phil Elberg
Secretary to Mr. Weiss ..... Mimi Wolan
Wardrobe for Mr. Weiss ..... Beverly Hills High, Wide and Handsome
Worst Boy: Adolf Hitler
In Case of Tornado: South-west corner of cellar

Crane Grip .................. Lloyd Barcroft
Dolly Grip .................. Jon Falkengren
Poli-Grip ................... Martha Raye
What the Hell is a Grip? .... Person responsible for maintenance and
adjustment to equipment on the set

General Foreman ...... John Hoskins
Foremen .............. Guy A. MacLaury
.............. Joseph Santre
.............. Bernard McPherson
.............. Michael Bunch
George Foreman ........ 6'4" 250 lbs. Age: 42 Won: 60 Lost: 3 KO's:65
Production Painters ..... Nick Bridwell
..... Donnie R. Puga
Impressionist Painters .. Vincent Van Gogh
.. Edgar "Skip" Degas
Driver Captain ....... Ray McLaughlin
Co-Captain ........... Dan Brooks
Navigator ............ Rabbi Brian Thau
Bombardier ........... Alan Ladwig
Deep Sea Drivers ..... Steve Brodsky
..... Jimmy Ferrara
..... Wayne Campbell
..... Gina August
Stock Librarian ...... Suzy Lafer
Stock Answer ......... "I'll have it ready in the morning"

Stunts:
Phil "Kamikaze" Adams
"Crazy" Bruce Barbour
"Reckless" Dwayne McGee
David "Headlong Plunge" Powledge
Jeff "Thud" Ramsey
Don "Headfirst" Pulford
"Dangling" Kaye Wade
Charlie "White Knuckles" Brewer
Eugene "Splat" Collier
Mickey "This Guy's Really Nuts!" White
Jimmy "Tailspin" Jue
Eric "Aaarrrgggghhhh" Norris
Lobster Stunt Breast ........ Miss V
Mr. Griffith's Stunt Butt ... Chuck Le Fever
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:49 am

The Terminator
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Finished "Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy" last night. Good stuff.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
The Terminator

Last seen movies - Page 38 591800
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:26 am

The calendar might say November, but it's still Schlock-Tober at Freddy's!

Last night's feature presentation:

"The Butcher" - a cheap looking, low-rent body count flick which "borrows" (*cough cough STEALS cough cough*) liberally from numerous other movies, including "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "The Hills Have Eyes" and "People Under the Stairs." A group of annoying twenty somethings get into an auto accident on a deserted road and when they go looking for help, they're victimized by a family of inbred redneck cannibals at a remote farm house. Gee, that's an original story huh?

I'll give "The Butcher" one thing, it sure doesn't waste any time with unnecessary frills like story, plot or character development -- it pretty much gets right to the nasty stuff as soon as the opening credits have finished rolling.

The nicest thing I can say about this one...uhhhh... it had a couple of lesbians in it. Huh huh. Yeah. Lesbians rule! Huh huh huh huh. Oh yeah, and it had lotsa blood too. Blood's cool. Huh huh huh.

Seriously, this wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen, it wasn't anywhere near the best, it was just..."there." Something pointless to while away 90 minutes. What the hell, I only paid $3.99 for it.

To give you an idea of how obscure this movie is, I couldn't even find a trailer for it on YouTube -- just this clip that gives a sample of the bad acting.

I seriously wanted that Popped Shirt Collar Guy to die horribly within 30 seconds of his first appearance on screen. Keep in mind that none of the people in this movie could act worth a lick but he was quite possibly the most annoying human being I've ever seen in a movie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next