Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!

Go down 
+3
T-Roy
Lari
Required Fields
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Empty
PostSubject: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 pm

The wait is over for the Chicago Blackhawks.

For the first time since 1961, they have won the Stanley Cup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 am

I'm 30 now and a fan for 18 years. Could not imagine having to wait 49 years to win a cup. Could not promise I would be around 49 years from now had it come to that. I bought cigars in anticipation of tonight's game, and I'm not a smoker. Just wanted to have a moment like that. I would have gotten champagne, but I have to get up for work and popping one open now doesn't seem like a good idea.

I was so proud of myself too for not crying. My wife was sleeping during the overtime (go figure!), but I was screaming so loud after Kane scored, she got up and celebrated with me.

Right now it doesn't really matter what happens next season with the salary cap. Sharp, Byfuglien, Versteeg might be gone, but THIS is what you play the game for! Damn, Hawks are the Champs!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:25 am

For music fans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh5auqIzGuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Dn9CejwRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYzABMePJk

Southern Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPysoZD4BQ

For bandwagon fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNn3k1KfOrs
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 am

I was REALLY disappointed on the goal that won it. That's one Leighton would like to have back, I'm sure. Especially considering Philly had all the mojo going into OT.

Congratulations 'Hawks!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 am

Congrats to the Hawks. Now I can focus my disappointment on the Phillies. The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_cry

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:04 pm

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 11840 The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 11840 The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 11840
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Ahhhhhh, I still say they suck!

See you next year! The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 706602

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_biggrin

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Congrats to the Hawks! Congrats to Philly, too, a team that wasn't satisfied with just getting to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:31 pm

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Stanley-cup-champs-wallpaper-TOEWS-800
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Should've been the KINGS... The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 19976
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Should've been the KINGS... The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 19976

Indeed! The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! 604261

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

I like the Kings. I hope the youngsters step it up next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!   The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup!
Page 1 of 1