Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Empty
PostSubject: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:58 pm

STANLEY CUP FINALS

Vegas Golden Knights (1st in Pacific Division, Western Conference) vs. Washington Capitals (1st in Metropolitan Division, Eastern Conference)

It's nothing short of amazing to see the Vegas Golden Knights storm all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals in their first year of existence. They face the Washington Capitals, who have yet to hoist the Stanley Cup, and have only one prior Stanley Cup Finals appearance, in 1998, when they were swept in four straight by the Detroit Red Wings. Washington captain Alexander Ovechkin is considered to be the best active NHL player who has never won the Stanley Cup in his career; prior to this season, he had never made it past the second round of the playoffs. Vegas goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury is aiming to win his third straight Stanley Cup; he won in 2016 and 2017 with Pittsburgh (who Washington defeated in the second round this season).

Prediction: Vegas in six games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Born and raised in Vegas, so gotta go with vegas, in 5 games.

Haven't watched a single game this year, but plan on watching the finals. Hope I don't jinx them by watching lol
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:01 pm

I hate the Caps with a passion and I want to root for Fleury to win another Cup so it's Vegas by default even though I hate how the NHL practically handed the Knights a free pass to the Finals.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:35 am

The Washington Capitals just won the Stanley Cup for the first time ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 pm

What a let down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions   The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Finals predictions
Page 1 of 1