Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen to samples and comment.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Listen to samples and comment. Empty
PostSubject: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 am

http://www.amazon.com/Addicted-To-Metal/dp/B003F19RZ0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1275492357&sr=8-2
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Sounds good.Nothing new or groundbreaking but good nontheless
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 pm

The cover of "High Enough".... Well Listen to samples and comment. 685534 ....wait ! Listen to samples and comment. 810647 or perhaps Listen to samples and comment. 78889

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

I can't tell if these guys are for real or they're doing the whole "kitchy 80's metal" thing (ala Steel Panther) that's popular right now. It's not bad, but there seems to be a certain "cheese" factor that might wear a little thin after a few spins.

I coulda done without the 'High Enough' cover too. I couldn't take much of the original, let alone a cover.

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

That's sort of what i'm feeling. Is it for real? And the picture of the guy shirtless with a tie on isn't helping. Airbourne has some cheese but at least it's sincere cheese.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
That's sort of what i'm feeling. Is it for real? And the picture of the guy shirtless with a tie on isn't helping. Airbourne has some cheese but at least it's sincere cheese.

Yea, while I'm not a huge fan, I get a feeling of sincerity from Airborne. Not sure why, but they seem like the real deal. I can't quite tell with Kissing Dynamite.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

A nice cute "New Kids on the Metal" type boi-band surfacing out of nowhere straight onto EMI/AFM corporate label. I guess this is just a commercial by-product of the current oldschool revival.

Taken from M-A: "Originally named Blues Kids, the band changed its name to Kissin' Dynamite..." I guess the blues wasn't as popular gimmick as 80s metal, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 pm

I thought it smelled a little fishy. Thanks Stormspell.

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to samples and comment.   Listen to samples and comment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen to samples and comment.
Page 1 of 1