Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.

Go down 
+2
Sutekh
Dark Horseman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Empty
PostSubject: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Warning: doesn't sound like the first album.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I liked his worship project. Should probably pull it out again and give it a spin.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:45 am

I was listening to that one today also. A fantastic album indeed. I will have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

There was a short time when both Mitch and Don shared lead duties in Neon Cross, and eventually Mitch switched over to bass before leaving the band. I really dig "All Hail The Power" and wish he'd put out the Hendrix flavored stuff worked on shortly after that project. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up !

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 pm

i kinda liked the new samples. I am more excited about the new Bloodgood though.

brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm

This album reminds me of Holy Soldiers Promise man album..I hear some grunge influenced modern rock...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.    New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New P.K. Mtchell out. Can listen on itunes or Amazon to samples.
Page 1 of 1