Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Killwhitneydead samples...

Go down 
+3
stormspell
mc666
Shawn Of Fire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

New Killwhitneydead samples... Empty
PostSubject: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

For those of you who don't know, I contribute "Clean Metal" vocals to DeathMetalCore band Killwhitneydead. I contributed one song each to two earlier albums and they have a new album coming soon on which I appear on 3 songs plus a cover.

Here is a clip of the song "Evil Lives Within" from the new album...coming soon.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324317/ELW.mp3

headbanger

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 pm

i didn't realize you were involved with them. cool.

i have Nothing Less Nothing More. it's a decent album.

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah, it's a good record.

The ones I am on are:

Never Good Enough For You with the song "She Didn't Look Like She Had A Disease"
So Pretty So Plastic with the song "Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is"
Scene Of The Crime DVD with a live performance of "She Didn't..."
Trilogy Of Terror box set (with the two songs above)

Like I said, I'll be on 3 on the new album plus a cover...but I don't know how the cover will be released yet.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

"She Didn't Look Like She Had A Disease"

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:23 am

Now that the current moniker got fulfilled, I think they should rename to next victim, preferably Justin Bieber Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

That was killer, I do have to confess I never heard of these guys and its nice to see another side of your musical life.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 am

stormspell wrote:
Now that the current moniker got fulfilled, I think they should rename to next victim, preferably Justin Bieber Wink

"KillJustinDead!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 am

Listening to the new album reference mix now...very different from KWD past...longer songs...I guess you'd say more "song oriented" with guitar harmonies, etc...but still very heavy. I think some of you guys are gonna dig it.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:43 am

This is the FINAL version of a new song called "Demons Consume" that is from the forthcoming album 'Suffer My Wrath'.

I sing on this and 6 other songs on this album. Pre-order's happening now here:
http://suffermywrath.bigcartel.com/

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 pm

I like this band, I'll be getting this.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Poor whitney.

Checked out Demons Consume. I don't hear much, if any, core. It's like a mix of death metal and power metal.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Checked out Demons Consume. I don't hear much, if any, core. It's like a mix of death metal and power metal.

Exactly...the whole album is like that...very little "core"...more songs. IMO, Matt reminds me of Jeff Walker in his vocal style.

Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 pm

I gave one of the singer's a Dr.Know cdr and he signed a cd for me back in 2009...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 am

ultmetal wrote:

Nice little core breakdown at 1:38. I'd hate for them to eliminate it from their sound altogether.

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:16 am

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Nice little core breakdown at 1:38. I'd hate for them to eliminate it from their sound altogether.

Yeah, it's not completely eliminated...but it is a slightly more melodic sound for KWD...

PostSubject: Re: New Killwhitneydead samples...   New Killwhitneydead samples... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Killwhitneydead samples...
Page 1 of 1