Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest - Jugulator

Go down 
+27
TH Joe
DeathCult
Alaskan Metalhead
stormspell
scottmitchell74
bgast1
Lionheartâ„¢
MetalGuy71
sheets
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
Rex
INVADERS
MEGATRON
MetalRob331
Cliffy
mc666
manny
HamburgerBoy
Ben Grimm
Orion Crystal Ice
ultmetal
ZetaReticuli
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Zdan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
The '98 Live Meltdown' follow-up live album is very good also...but I was disappointed in the downtuning of the old stuff. 'Electric Eye' does sound great, however.

".....EEEEEEEYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!"

I agree that the old stuff should always be played in it's original tuning but the Jugulator stuff was meant to be heavy and angry. Halford pissed them off leaving the band in limbo before they found Ripper.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

I might be angry too if I were abducted. You scream in pain, but they just ignore you, they bring machines and they drill and bore you.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I might be angry too if I were abducted. You scream in pain, but they just ignore you, they bring machines and they drill and bore you.

Lyrics were never their strong point.

Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:48 pm

So where is the 'Demolition' thread..

Don't access the site....or beware his megabyte.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
So where is the 'Demolition' thread..

Don't access the site....or beware his megabyte.

No worries. I will make a Demolition thread when I re-listen to that one. It's not as bad as people say it to be.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Zdan wrote:
I will make a Demolition thread

Please don't.

Quote :
It's not as bad as people say it to be.

Ohhhhhh yes it is. Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Affraid

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Zdan wrote:
I will make a Demolition thread

Please don't.

Quote :
It's not as bad as people say it to be.

Ohhhhhh yes it is. Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Affraid

I know I will. I love toying with people that way. Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_lol And it's not. It's certainly not Nu-metal or stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:11 am

Subterfuge is a cool song off of Demolition.
Back to top Go down
Storm_Rider89
Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

Very solid album, alot better than say an album like point of entry or turbo imo (i do like those 2 albums). Rippers vocals are killer on that album, as they are on the live album s singing all the classics and nailing them.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:44 am

Zdan wrote:
I know I will. I love toying with people that way. Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_lol And it's not. It's certainly not Nu-metal or stuff like that.

It really amuses me when people refuse to name things with their real names and will go high and low but to admit the obvious. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:43 am

stormspell wrote:
Zdan wrote:

It really amuses me when people refuse to name things with their real names and will go high and low but to admit the obvious. Wink

It all depends on what your definition of nu-metal is. It certainly is not similar to "thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain", Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, System Of A Down and their ilk. Sure it's more modern but not in a nu-metal kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lyrics were never their strong point.

"Deeeeeeeeeeee-capi-taaaate....waaaaaaaalk thru Hell's Gate!" Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 11840

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Jugulator   Judas Priest - Jugulator - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest - Jugulator
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4