Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symphony X - Paradise Lost

Go down 
+11
exact33
DallasBlack
candlemass
Todd Jaymz
ultmetal
TheGooch
SAHB Healer
kmorg
Wargod
mc666
Rex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Symphony X - Paradise Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony X - Paradise Lost   Symphony X - Paradise Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:07 am

Figured since I put up my review for the cocert from touring for this album I'd bring this post back up to say that the heaviness of this CD and the sound they've developed recently makes the older material sound heavier too. This album played great live and I would like to hear a live album next time (seeing as this looks to be the most successful SX album to date-123 in the Billboard 200 last year). Interesting to note that like their last live album, when I saw them, they didn't play anything from the first two albums (coincidently, I have yet to get those-or the said live one).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Symphony X - Paradise Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony X - Paradise Lost   Symphony X - Paradise Lost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am

I've been fooling around on Youtube today (that is an awesome website and I could spend days searching through there-maybe it's a good thing I don't have vacations) and came across this badass video for Set The World On Fire:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2