Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!

Go down 
+12
akeldama
Required Fields
T-Roy
Lari
GrandNational
Joe
exact33
jerseyultifan+
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:23 am

<--------------- On to the next round, baby!!!! Woohoo!! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 209773
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Way to go, Blackhawks! Win Game 6! We lead the series 3-2. Helluva game yesterday! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 11840
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Finish this Blackhawks. Poor Avs but they're young.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Finish this Blackhawks. Poor Avs but they're young.
Anybody but Detroit and San Jose in the West(unless they play Chicago)!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

Well, my Kings are out! That sucks. They fought hard. I still think they will be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Here's hoping the Flyers hang in there 'til the end. GO FLYERS!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 am

Joe wrote:
<--------------- On to the next round, baby!!!! Woohoo!! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 209773
\'arry \'eadbanger DUH SHARKS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Duh is right. Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Flyers finished off the Devils last night and sent them off to the golf course.

GO FLYERS!

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 48569

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 25679

Now reserve another course for the caps!!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:26 pm

It's too bad that the Kings couldn't get passed the Canucks so they could have kicked some Shark tail, like they did all year long.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing the Canadiens beat up on the Caps a little more. Force a Game 7 so they're softened up for the Flyers. The Broad St. Bullies are gonna have their work cut out for them in the next round.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Canadiens beat up on the Caps a little more. Force a Game 7 so they're softened up for the Flyers. The Broad St. Bullies are gonna have their work cut out for them in the next round.

I think the next round for Philly is against either Buffalo or Boston, depending on who wins that series.

Pittsburgh will square off against the Canadians or the Caps. For that series I will be a fan of whoever is playing against Pittsburgh

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/playoffrace/bracket

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I think the next round for Philly is against either Buffalo or Boston, depending on who wins that series.

Pittsburgh will square off against the Canadians or the Caps. For that series I will be a fan of whoever is playing against Pittsburgh

forget the series - I am a fan of any team playing Cindy and Pittsburgh!

Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

The Penguins cannot meet the Capitals before Conference finals. If the Capitals win, they play the Flyers. If the Capitals lose, the Flyers get the Penguins (or the Sabres, if they manage to get past the Bruins).

Top seed always plays the last seed.

Anyway, Hawks - Preds game six is tonight. What a great game the last one was. When Hossa took that major penalty at the end of the third, I thought for sure that was it. How do you come back from a goal down playing short handed? Well, thank you Martin Erat - horrible decision in the offensive zone lead to the Hawks getting one final push in the other end. And that Hawks offense is deadly no matter how many seconds are left. I think it was 13.7 to go when Kane made it 4-4. And then, to the surprise of some who though Hossa was getting a game misconduct, he ended up scoring in OT right after getting off the penalty box. From zero to hero, that was some high drama.

The Blackhawks penalty kill has been absolutely phenomenal. Brilliant effort again killing those four remaining minutes of the Hossa major in OT. The Predators powerplay is 0-21 in the series.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You guys' Crosby envy is showing ! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:07 pm

007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You guys' Crosby envy is showing ! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Lol

I just dont like Cindy and her friends...

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

The Habs/Caps series is headed to a seventh game. I never would have expected that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 am

Required Fields wrote:
The Habs/Caps series is headed to a seventh game. I never would have expected that!

go Habs!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

Man,the Canadiens are giving the Caps all they can handle. I love the look on Boudreau's face through all of this. Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_smile I didn't think this would happen. I expected the Caps to skate though to the Cup with hardly any trouble.

If the Caps pull this off,we'll get to see him jumping up and down like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:51 am

Here's the 2nd Round scenario for the Flyers. This came directly from our PR department:

*Flyers vs. Caps: if Washington eliminates Montreal

Flyers vs. Pens: if Montreal eliminates Washington AND Buffalo eliminates Boston

Flyers vs. Bruins: if Montreal eliminates Washington AND Boston eliminates Buffalo

*most likely scenerio

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Here's the 2nd Round scenario for the Flyers. This came directly from our PR department:

*Flyers vs. Caps: if Washington eliminates Montreal

Flyers vs. Pens: if Montreal eliminates Washington AND Buffalo eliminates Boston

Flyers vs. Bruins: if Montreal eliminates Washington AND Boston eliminates Buffalo

*most likely scenerio

And the Pens/Flyers scenario is now kaput (at least til the next round possibly) with Boston eliminating Buffalo last night.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 am

I did not know that. I just copied & pasted from an e-mail I received yesterday. I guess the PR intern will be sending out an updated scenerio schedule later today. Thanks for the update.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 am

No problem. They were talking about the Pens possible opponents next and they have either Boston or Montreal depending on tomorrow night's outcome between Montreal/Washington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Way to go Blackhawks!!!! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 706602
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm

HALAK OWNED WASHINGTON!!! I LOVE IT! GO HABS! Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 706602
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Doesn't matter who plays against the Pens, I will be cheering for that team. We need the Penguins gone! I don't want to see them in the Stanley Cup finals. I can't stand the darling of the NHL and his Penguins. They've been in the final round for the past two years in a row. It's time for someone else.

PostSubject: Re: Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!   Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the NHL playoffs!!!! Go Kings! Go Flyers!
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next