Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers

Go down 
+15
candlemass
TrogDawn
thejokeriv
kmorg
caniplaywithmadness?
GrandNational
spiritoradio
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
rattpoison
ultmetal
mr.electric39
Required Fields
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Empty
PostSubject: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
The album cover would fit a doom metal album cover. A couple of their other album covers look pretty metal, too, but this one looks especially metal.

Swollen Members - Bad Dreams
A rap album whose cover would make a cool thrash metal album cover.

Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell
Easily the most metal looking album cover for a non-metal album ever. Nothing else comes even close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Gideon's Army - Warriors of Love

... I wish I had a picture...
very metal looking... very AOR sounding.... angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:37 pm

I don't know whether people consider them METAL or not, but one of the most METAL looking covers EVER:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B00005UEPL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Also:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B00070DK14.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B000006ST5.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 am

Molly Hatchet has fooled many a metal head with their album covers of that viking warrior, even though i love them.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:27 am

rattpoison wrote:
Molly Hatchet has fooled many a metal head with their album covers of that viking warrior, even though i love them.

This is true. Great covers. Great band.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:34 am

rattpoison wrote:

Very true. I can remember thinking when I was a kid "Wow, those guys must be really hard rock," and then being shocked when I actually heard them. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 am

I saw a cd in Best Buy the other day that I had to take a second glance. It was pretty metal looking (skulls, guitars) and was even titled "Live like a Rock Star". The thing that tipped me off was the group name...Shop BOYZ. Bleh...rap sick

EDIT: It's "Party Like A Rock Star", not Live.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:27 pm

I got a mysterious one last week. Bought it just for the cover; a big helmeted guy holding a lightning bolt. It's called "Goliath", and appears to be from Kentucky, early-mid 70's. Pretty good, but only about two hard rock numbers, and no metal. I don't know a thing about this band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Required Fields wrote:
The album cover would fit a doom metal album cover. A couple of their other album covers look pretty metal, too, but this one looks especially metal.
They actually have a few that look fairly metal-like:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers D124040p279 Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers D300331m71m
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers F33919panv0 Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers E11597x72ox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:09 pm

ELP - Brain Salad Surgery
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:13 pm

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers AR
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers BOH2
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers MHGH
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers BOH31
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Bbuthcer

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:21 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Absolutely! Awesome album!

Front cover:
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Elp1

Inside cover:
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Elp2

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I don't know whether people consider them METAL or not, but one of the most METAL looking covers EVER:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B00005UEPL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Also:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B00070DK14.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B000006ST5.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

couldn't agree more....

I'm glad Molly Hatchet were mentioned.... WHAT A METAL COVER....!!
I remember hearing them and going WHA????? Cool metal band Name for a band that isn't metal .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 pm

spiritoradio wrote:

This guy or creature or whatever it is, is also pictured in the back tray of Bruce Dickinson's CHEMICAL WEDDING CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 pm

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Metallica-Poster-C12181209
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:18 am

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers B000172L86.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 am

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Satan_is_real_album_cover
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:41 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
spiritoradio wrote:

This guy or creature or whatever it is, is also pictured in the back tray of Bruce Dickinson's CHEMICAL WEDDING CD.

That guy is Nebuchadezzar. I hope I spelled that right.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:15 am

some of yes's album covers are pretty metal</A>
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:26 am

GrandNational wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
spiritoradio wrote:

That guy is Nebuchadezzar. I hope I spelled that right.

He's on Troglodyte Dawn's album too, right? If I remember correctly, Nebuchadezzer was the oldest man in the bible and advisor to King David. I seem to recall that from 8th grade religion class. Or was that The Simpsons? :geek:
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:27 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Metallica-Poster-C12181209

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 pm

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers 61FA6J45GHL._AA240_
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:14 pm

More Meat Loaf:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers 516asjDpBkL._AA240_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
They actually have a few that look fairly metal-like:

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers D124040p279 Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers D300331m71m
Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers F33919panv0 Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers E11597x72ox

Those covers are pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers   Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-metal albums that have metal looking album covers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next