Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst album covers in metal

Go down 
+7
Required Fields
Gilbert
Big Rich
Wrecked Neck
exact33
Lari
Hadley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

The worst album covers in metal Empty
PostSubject: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:41 pm

Some pretty ugly ones in this video

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 2:01 pm

I just watched this. Can't say I disagree with any of the choices. Pretty rough stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 2:44 pm

What's worse, that Wolf cover is from 1999, but looks to be something from 1983 at best. Good thing they improved the cover art on later albums.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 pm

That Metal Church cover is a shame. I don't own it, and I will never own it, because I don't want that on my shelf. But I understand the music is excellent.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Lari wrote:
That Metal Church cover is a shame. I don't own it, and I will never own it, because I don't want that on my shelf. But I understand the music is excellent.

it is totally offputting. It is a good album but the cover speaks otherwise.

Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:24 pm

I think that Pantera cover is the worse over Metal Church, but both are really bad. Don't really agree with a lot of his honorable mentions after his top ten list. Some of those were iconic covers and albums.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Hadley wrote:
What's worse, that Wolf cover is from 1999, but looks to be something from 1983 at best. Good thing they improved the cover art on later albums.

The band's twitter account once talked about this. Apparently the record company wanted this and wouldn't budge. And it's why Mike Howe got out of the music business for a long time. The band hated it too.

I don't own it either.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:06 am

Hanging in the balance is an excellent album actually.

Took me years to finally secure a copy in 2018, and luckily it was a Japanese pressing with OBI.

That Racer X has got to be one of the worst covers. But again, the music is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:31 pm

Waco Jesus - The Destruction of Commercial Scum (I refuse to post the album cover).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 2:02 am

Required Fields wrote:
Waco Jesus - The Destruction of Commercial Scum (I refuse to post the album cover).
A chick with huge nipples? Weird nipples, but she has a nice rack lol Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 2:35 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
A chick with huge nipples? Weird nipples, but she has a nice rack lol Am I missing something?

I checked the cover on Google. It's more than that and it's actually awfully disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 2:44 am

Gilbert wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

I checked the cover on Google. It's more than that and it's actually awfully disgusting.
Huh, guess I either saw an alternate version, or some other album altogether. All I saw was a chick with huge nipples lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 5:59 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Huh, guess I either saw an alternate version, or some other album altogether. All I saw was a chick with huge nipples lol!

That's what I found. Maybe they find huge nipples disgusting.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Yeah, there were two album covers for it. I was referring to the other album cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 11:22 pm

Load and Reload by Metallica, Dance 9f Death by Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 1:30 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

They look like pencil erasers… or Vienna sausages.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 1:37 am

I saw a worse picture on a Waco Jesus shirt. It’s a woman taking a crap in another person’s mouth.

I would’ve never seen these if it wasn’t for the curiosity of RF’s post.  sick just kidding
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 8:22 am

One of Stormspell's newest releases, The Bestial Abyss Will Kill You by VARVAR, has a pretty godawful cover.

The worst album covers in metal Captur16

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst album covers in metal   The worst album covers in metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst album covers in metal
Page 1 of 1