Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Justice for all

Go down 
+31
stepcousin
MetalFRO
Lurideath
SoulBurn
Louder
Waylon
7thSaviour
Joe
Required Fields
tul
Troublezone
Leatherface
scottmitchell74
Lari
INVADERS
exact33
nevermore
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Temple of Blood
XYZ
manny
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
mc666
Mglaffas81
Eyesore
Gilbert
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

And Justice for all Empty
PostSubject: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:31 pm

I don't really know why, but everytime i'm about to pick up this album, i end up putting it back on the shelves and buying some other title.

This is the only Metallica album missing in my collection. I've been postponing purchasing it for over two years.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Why? It's their best album. Buy it!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:34 pm

I agree with Eyesore - It's pure metal BRILLIANCE!!

It surprises me that you have the Loads and not Justic - Not that they are bad albums, I think they are great, but it's wierd coming from a metal fan like you ..... BUY IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

it's not their best, but it's damn good. get it.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

It surprises me that you have the Loads and not Justic - Not that they are bad albums, I think they are great, but it's wierd coming from a metal fan like you ..... BUY IT!!!!

You're right. I even own St Anger And Justice for all Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

It's their last great thrash album. After that...well. And Justice for all 436688

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Awesome, awesome album!!!! Pick it up!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:45 pm

You need to buy this album...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

You're right. I even own St Anger And Justice for all Icon_redface
I don't. Haha. I can't even buy it used for $3. Man, that album is crap!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 pm

You own St. Anger but not ...And Justice For All? That just ain't right, yo.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Its a great album and their last good one IMO.It would be my second favorite next to MOP.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Go to the store trade in that St. Anger for 'And Justice for All'
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Great disc!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Have it on vinyl but never had the urge to get it on cd.

Like the concensus states, "buy it"

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Eyesore wrote:

It's easily their best album. They never topped this masterpiece again!

This album is ESSENTIAL for any self-respecting fan of metal!!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I am very sorry for this but And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889

1)the production And Justice for all 810647 "where is the bass" And Justice for all 685534
2)the songs And Justice for all 436688 "maybe two or three decent ones" And Justice for all Icon_rolleyes
3)the performance(s) And Justice for all 352445 "uninspired and mailed in" And Justice for all 447763

when compared to the previous 3 And Justice for all 355277 but it is better than anything following it And Justice for all 487782

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Hmmm ... I guess it's just different strokes for different folks.

I know I'm not alone in my love for "... And Justice for All" though.

Sorry you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Hmmm ... I guess it's just different strokes for different folks.

I know I'm not alone in my love for "... And Justice for All" though.

Sorry you don't like it.

It's not that I don't like it bro, I actually do to some extent. To me it was the begining of Metallca Inc. and Metallica, the metal band...ended.

My lil thing posted earlier was more a reflection of it compared to the previous albums. With a lil fun added in....

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm

James B. wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I am very sorry for this but And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889 And Justice for all 78889

1)the production And Justice for all 810647 "where is the bass" And Justice for all 685534
2)the songs And Justice for all 436688 "maybe two or three decent ones" And Justice for all Icon_rolleyes
3)the performance(s) And Justice for all 352445 "uninspired and mailed in" And Justice for all 447763

when compared to the previous 3 And Justice for all 355277 but it is better than anything following it And Justice for all 487782

1) as far as the production goes ... I like it. It was actually pretty unique. Sure it sounded a bit more 'thin' than 'Master of Puppets' or 'Ride the Lightning' did. But it gave a different perspective into the band. And the bass is there - and it actually stands out more because of the non-bassy production.

2) the songs RULE. There is not a bad one among them.

3) the performance was stellar. Metallica was just beginning to achieve international success and they were still young and hungry. That can easily be felt and heard. The best performance of their career was had on this album.

Just my little take.

And Justice for all Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:10 pm

James B. wrote:

Agreed. Horrible album.

Last edited by Schbopo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

And Justice for all Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:45 pm

You should pick it up and enjoy the metallic goodness.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Buy it and enjoy it. If you can listen to St. Anger, this one will be, well, music to your ears!

INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

my fav 'tallica album by far.
buy it.
you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Justice for all   And Justice for all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Justice for all
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next